Game / Job: TeamFortress2 / Co-Owner or Head-Admin

Your age?: 15 turning 16 soon.

Ingame name: GoldenSnow*

Steam idSTEAM_0:0:94467601 

Link to my profile: Press Here

What time do you normally play?: On week-days I get on steam at 4pm-8pm and go on TF2 at 5pm-8pm but on weekends I get on TF2 at 1pm-8pm and this occurs every month and it's not going to change due to my semester break.

Why should you be an admin  [H-Admin or Co-Owner]?:  Why should I? I was born to. I am a friendly player and a fun guy to be around with and I'll always be there to who ever needs help in the server.

Their options are simply:

1. Message me through steam (if online).
  2. Leave a comment on my profile of what they need help with and I will deal with it ASAP (if offline).
  3. Contact me through skype (Marcoflint).

​On occassions people complain/report about: Rule breakers, hackers and much more... I have all the responsibility to deal with that current problem. I will ask a few questions on what he/she did and I will use my commands to do what ever that is necessary by all means. I don't abuse my position. I don't treat other players as if their nothing but to be equal and have some fun? Ain't this all about fun? Don't take the game too seriously or you might start hurting yourselves.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?Yes I do have a mic and I use it on occasions when needed but most of the time I try to stay hidden so I can pick out some people who are being naughty ;) 

Do you know the commands for admin?: Yes I do know all the commands for admin.

Have You been an admin on another server before?: Yes I have been admin on other servers before (minecraft) as I first mentioned it at my first application. I am currently the [Owner] of SnowGC (Snow Gaming Community) the group is based on TF2 and CS:Go trading and give-away. 

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: Understood? I got it stuck in my head.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yes, by all means.

Additional info:

To contact me [Details]

Email : marcocraft1233@gmail.com

I am a TRADER!

-Thank you for reading this application HOPED you liked it. No hates love you all and have a good day <3

Although I believe my opinion is very little on matters like these, BlackSnow is a good admin, that is true. But he has only been admin since the 25th of April this year. There are admins who have been active for alot longer. also to my knowledge the position "Head-Admin" is currently occupied by a friendly great admin. I may be wrong. Thanks for reading! :D

Blacksnow went on vacation. He came back recently.

But yeh, tbh i think there are better admins out there sorry, what i mean by that is- they're active alot more, better well known, more responsible.

And i think beesley is head admin atm, correct me if i'm wrong. But yes, beesley is probably the best admin i know.

Although I believe my opinion is very little on matters like these, BlackSnow is a good admin, that is true. But he has only been admin since the 25th of April this year. There are admins who have been active for alot longer. also to my knowledge the position "Head-Admin" is currently occupied by a friendly great admin. I may be wrong. Thanks for reading! :D

Blacksnow went on vacation. He came back recently.

But yeh, tbh i think there are better admins out there sorry, what i mean by that is- they're active alot more, better well known, more responsible.

And i think beesley is head admin atm, correct me if i'm wrong. But yes, beesley is probably the best admin i know.

Damn right tyresse, Beesly is awesome. I am applying just because there's no one that's H-admin or Co-owner might as well just try out.