Sign in to follow this  
BlackSnow*

I wont be on for 3 weeks EXAM!

Goodluck mate!

I remember back in the days when i was in school (only like 1-2 years ago) and i did the best i could. 

I aced everything (except maths). and even though iv only ever been good at sports, i ended up with an amazing job with great pay!

Anyways best of luck for your studies and hopefully you end up with the best results to set you up in the future.

Note: Even if you do bad, you can get any position you want with the right mindset and determination! 

One door closes, and another one opens. So there's always different pathways!

#SmileMore :D

Lol, i didn't do well at school so i became an engineer 

I was fucking horrible at maths. I failed it since year 4. Haha GG beesley.

They said i needed algebra to use every day in my job.

I do building and construction and have never used that shit. I dont really do any maths and if i do its normally on my phone.

#technology-is-smarter

(i was always a sports person, not the brains)

I do building and construction and have never used that shit. I dont really do any maths and if i do its normally on my phone.

#technology-is-smarter

Yea i was the same didn't excel in trigonometry, and average math. But you know what they school doesn't teach you? The responcibility of having a job in a workplace, how to actually work out problems without books/calculators. My job every day for the next 4 years in my apprenticeship is counting up to and/or around 1200mm which isn't all that special and will teach me how to sequence fold on machines and make it perfect. :)

#technology-is-smarter

Yea i was the same didn't excel in trigonometry, and average math. But you know what they school doesn't teach you? The responcibility of having a job in a workplace, how to actually work out problems without books/calculators. My job every day for the next 4 years in my apprenticeship is counting up to and/or around 1200mm which isn't all that special and will teach me how to sequence fold on machines and make it perfect. :)