Killer_Awesome_Phantom

Thing you would like to see fixed

I'll go over this again later tonight (hopefully).

------

//General

• (Low Priority) Fix the Store assigning you a random title every time you join the server.
  • Add an Admin override to the command "ff" to stop players from flooding the chat with Friendly Fire messages.
  • An Anti Ping-Mask plugin. There's no point having a ping kicker if people can just evade it with minimal effort.
  • Remove (or fix) the Advanced Infinite Ammo plugin. There's an issue where Admins join the servers with AIA enabled on them and they don't have the permissions to disable it on themselves (Not an issue on Dodgeball, I don't think).
  • Compile and install the latest version of SourceMod Anti-Cheat (Click zip at the top to download). You'll want to compile at least the following modules (Though I'd look at what each one does on the wiki as well):
    • smac
    • smac_aimbot
    • smac_autotrigger
    • smac_client
    • smac_commands
    • smac_eyetest
    • smac_speedhack

//Saxton Hale

• Put a round timer on the regular VSH server, rounds on bigger maps can take so long at times that people start leaving the server.
  • (Low Priority) Improve how GameME points are earned (if possible).
  • (Low Priority) Compile the latest stable version of VSH on GitHub with the 'OVERRIDE_MEDIGUNS_ON' define enabled to:
    • Allow players to level up/show off Strange Mediguns.
    • Fix CBS, Vagineer and Easter Bunny not playing important sound files (Like rage and superjump).
Edited by Starblaster64

my position changed to owner

First of all Hade, Suck a fat one  :devil:

Secondly @star, the ff does not work like that unfortunately. The only way to block it is by installing a certain plugin which im trying to find again. (Just installed it on a mates server but i cant bloody find it so be patient :c)

Also the main thing that needs fixing out of every, literally #1 priority is the db servers rtv thing. I have to literally be on 24/7 because every map change it glitches and everyone gets set to random classes. And either another admin or myself have to change it. That happens every single map change. (Every 30 mins)

Edit: @star im pretty sure smac is already on isnt it?

First of all Hade, Suck a fat one  :devil:

Secondly @star, the ff does not work like that unfortunately. The only way to block it is by installing a certain plugin which im trying to find again. (Just installed it on a mates server but i cant bloody find it so be patient :c)

Also the main thing that needs fixing out of every, literally #1 priority is the db servers rtv thing. I have to literally be on 24/7 because every map change it glitches and everyone gets set to random classes. And either another admin or myself have to change it. That happens every single map change. (Every 30 mins)

Edit: @star im pretty sure smac is already on isnt it?

I'm quite certain that when I checked earlier the VSH server doesn't have it. Not sure about the others. I'll check it again later and edit this post. Also I'm quite sure that 'ff' does work like that, I assigned it an admin override on another server and it seemed to work fine, but I'll test that myself as well.

EDIT: Double checked all 3 servers, SMAC isn't on any of them.

EDIT2: I was mistaken about the 'ff' thing, I limited it with a cooldown plugin, not with admin overrides.

Edited by Starblaster64