Sign in to follow this  
BEESLEY

Things to happen before Hade gets Head admin.

Lets start a topic for fun, where we post thing in the world that will happen before Hade becomes head admin.

So post below ideas of what would come first before this happening.

Best comment wins a TF2 key!

(Looking for funny, ridiculous, offensive (Hade pl0x don't cry) and most creative comment)

Hade can take anything so don't hold back :)

(offensive will probably win cos i'm just "that type of guy")

Here are a few of mine:

*Pigs flying

*Xero getting mod, hahahahahah sorry i had to ;-;

*Eric following the server rules.

*Mookey & Despair getting good at dodge-ball 

*Hade gets a girlfriend

*My boss will stop being a cunt.

Thats just a few examples that would probably not happen, but if they were to happen it would be before Hade gets H.A *Lennyface*

Wait... Just a second, i can do everything BUT get a girlfriend Ha...Ha...Ha. Bees-ley you have taken the wrong step into a world of despair and pure hate. Which of course is governed by myself Hade the all pure and well-being. I truly deserve that key because i can pay out myself like no one else can. 

HADE 4 H34D 4DM0N ~ 2015

#betnooneelsecangetmegood
#thatwasalie^

Wait... Just a second, i can do everything BUT get a girlfriend Ha...Ha...Ha. Bees-ley you have taken the wrong step into a world of despair and pure hate. Which of course is governed by myself Hade the all pure and well-being. I truly deserve that key because i can pay out myself like no one else can. 

HADE 4 H34D 4DM0N ~ 2015

#betnooneelsecangetmegood

#thatwasalie^

I think in order for this to happen you need to start a campaign.

Start a group and try to spread your group over steam so that people can vote for you :)

And at the end of the year we will see what happens :)

Can hade get p.m?

into a world of DESPAIR and pure hate.

But really, something that could happen before Hade gets head admin is Beesley learning to ride a motorbike without running into the back of a trailer. :3

But really, something that could happen before Hade gets head admin is Beesley learning to ride a motorbike without running into the back of a trailer. :3

Hahahaah! Ya cunt! touché.

Well fucking played!