Sign in to follow this  
Bob The Builder

Declined Bob Te Builder's Admin/Mod Application

Game: Tf2 Doge-ball

Age: My age I am 14 but I think i am a lot more mature than an average 14 year old.

Times I Play:  I also play 5-7 times a week. And at least 3 hours.

Mic: I have to admit that I don't use my mic that often but I will use my mic if i have to and if they are not paying attention to me when I type

Why Should I Be An Admin/Mod: I think that I am will be a very good admin/mod because I know most of the commands like kick, slay, ban, gag and lots more. I have also have had past experience of being an admin. I was an admin in a server that I really liked playing on like. just like how I really enjoy playing on the doge-ball server.

Times I Play: I play 6 or 7 times a week. And at least 3 hours. But if i have to sacrifice a bit of my time then I will.

Some Other Information: I have also read all of the admin rules and i fully understand them. Also if i decide to stop playing doge-ball i will inform Phantom-Gamers straight away.  I also have full focus on the game when I am playing doge-ball so if anyone is stealing or if they are breaking any other rules I will straight away do what i have to do like gag, slay, kick, ban or any other things i need to do.

Thank you for taking your time off to read my admin/mod application. I hope that you decide to make me an admin/mod. And have a great day

From Bob The Builder

I have seen bob on quite a lot of my time in dodgeball, and he is quite sensible with his actions. Although he did follow the template (in a weird kind of way), there aren't any positions available. However, if this application is still around when more spots become available, I would say you could be a good mod/admin.

Bob is an amazing dodge-baller and a well respected member of the community there. He meets all of the requirements of being an admin and exceeds them. I think bob would make an amazing admin/mod despite the weird layout  and or timing of the post.  I trust him that I made him moderator (cant make admins) of my beloved  group.

He should get admin,

Thank you, Grimsby