Sign in to follow this  
KaosCubed

Declined ๖Kaos³'s Admin/Mod Apllication

1. Game / Job:

Dodgeball, Admin/Moderator

2. Your age?:

I am 16 years of age

3. Ingame name and steam id:

๖Kaos³ (I can edit if neccesary), STEAM_0:0:76413856, http://steamcommunity.com/id/KaosCubed

4. What time do you normally play?:

I usually play around 5:00 in the afternoon to 9:30 at the latest on weekdays, and prety much any daytime hours on the weekend. I usually play every day, and at sparse occasions I will not play for a day or two due to assessment or something like that.

Why should you be an Moderator?:

I believe that I should become a Admin/Mod for a few reasons. Firstly, I want to better the server as much as possible (i.e. posing future ideas, helping test stuff out etc.). I also feel that I know almost everyone that frequents the server, and that I'm a decently reputable person.As well as this, I beleive that lately, there have been quite alot of rule breakers (mic spammers, stealers etc.) and I have been almost powerless to stop them. If I were to become a AdminMod, I would put a stop to all of that and improve the fun that everyone on the server deserves. Despite the laid back fun attitude that I commonly bring to this server, with a Admin/Mod position, it would be 100% Professional.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?:

I do indeed have a microphone, and I can use it at pretty much any time, I'm not a squeaker or anything either, so I 'm pretty sure that people don't find my voice annoying or anything.

Do you know the commands for admin?:

I have read up on the commands and I'm confident in using them.

Have You been an admin on another server before?:

I have not been an admin of any other servers, but hey, there is a first time for everything.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?:

I have indeed read the rules and I 100% understand them.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?:

I will 100% let you know if anything arises for me to resign as Moderator.

Additional info:

Despite being 16 Years of age I believe that I am competent enough to fill a roll as Admin or Moderator. As well as this, I'm not too sure whether I would be fully suited to be a total Admin, but I am certain that I am mature enough to be Moderator, and whichever I would be applicable for is for your discretion I guess.

As well, I know that I have in previous occasions been a bit of a jerk-off at times (everyone has bad days), but most people know me as a decent person (well at least I think so) and well there's not much else I can say to persuade you in thinking I'm good enough to be Mod.