-Either and Admin or Mod

2. Your Age?

-I'm 13 years old

3. Ingame name and Steam ID

-My steam name is Mr. Chicken 

-My Steam profile link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrchicken2431/

-Steam id is STEAM_0:0:63991423

4. What time to you normally play?

-Normally on weekends Saturday it's 9 am-2 pm. On Sundays it's 1 pm-4 pm. On weekdays it's 4 pm-6 or 7 pm

5. Why should you be an admin?

-I think I should be an admin because I've been playing on Phantom for over a year now. Even though I'm 13 I'm mature and I will NEVER EVER abuse the admin's power. I'll do my best to be an admin, the best there is. On the Nubz dodgeball server (now there isn't) I helped the owner NubzG l noobynoob2 find the hackers and ban them. I wasn't an admin on the server. Nooby was the person who banned them. We banned 2 hackers in a day. Str8 Up was the person who got me here now doing this application, so I'd like to thank him for that. I hope I can help this community to be a better one. I'll do the things that an admin is supposed to do. I'll help people out who'll need help and be respect other people as they respect me. I won't get mad a phantom if I don't get to be an admin or mod, I'll keep playing on this server almost everyday as normal. I understand, lots of people are already trying to take the position of admin or mod. I'm a nice person, open minded and can be trusted as an admin. That is why I believe I should be an admin or mod. 

6. Do you have a mic? If so how often do you use it?

-I do have a mic and I don't use it very often but i would as an admin. If I can't use my mic I can always type. I'm fast at typing, I'm a touch typer (type without looking at the keys on the keyboard). My fastest ever at typing is about 75 wpm.

7. Do you know the commands for admin? 

-I know the commands there is to know for an admin. I am currently making a dodgeball server, but might not complete it. I know the commands because of that especially. I know the "sm_" commands as well. I can learn new commands quickly. As I do with my friends minecraft server. 

8. Have you been admin on another server before? 

-Yes I have. On my friends minecraft server we are currently making. I will never grief his server nor the phantom servers, i hate griefers. He trusts me with his server than most people on it that are mod and admins. But on Tf2 this is my first time applying for an admin and I have never been an admin on any other game other than Minecraft.

9. Have you read, and fully understand all the admin rules?

-Yes i have read all the rules over and over again. I will check the rules daily to see if anything changed.

10. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers, will you inform us so we can remove your rank for someone else to take the position?

-yes I will inform you, and if I go on a holiday or something similar like that I will also inform you. I already learnt my lesson on Nubz. I'm not a person who will keep the position for myself. I would be glad for other people to take my position.

11. Additional Info

-I haven't had 5 posts yet but I will have 5 posts eventually. If I don't the position I fully understand that I'm not suited for this position and later I'll try again in a year or 2. I'll be fine if it's a no.

APPLICATION DOES NOT MEET 4 OF THE REQUIREMENTS.