Do you mean maps that other server generally don't run, or maps that are made specifically for Phantom-Gamers by someone here? If it's the latter, someone could just join the server, download the map then re-host it on their own DB server anyway. But I'm all in for encouraging people to learn how to use Hammer to make TF2 maps.

There are many dodgeball maps, though I think that having some good Phantom-Gamers specific maps would be a good addition and would encourage more players to play on the server. What do you guys think?

If your suggesting custom maps i would highly doubt that happens.

I know with my servers with our custom map we spent over $700. (But that's because it has every single thing you can think of, dodge-ball, go carts, sniper wars, vip rooms, shit like that.)

But custom maps are normally pretty expensive, and if you get a person who is new at map making/hammer i guarantee 100% it will be a shit map.

Most maps/basic maps are $20-50 each depending on the details and design. Im sure there's better investments instead of maps :c

I don't even know how one would make a unique Dodgeball map. Pretty sure everything has been covered by this stage. Except for a Surf Dodgeball map, that would be pretty cool.

EDIT: If anyone does have experience in Hammer and wants to try their hand at making a DB map, I've gone an compiled a list of (possibly) useful resources for you:

Edited by Starblaster64

I don't even know how one would make a unique Dodgeball map. Pretty sure everything has been covered by this stage. Except for a Surf Dodgeball map, that would be pretty cool.

EDIT: If anyone does have experience in Hammer and wants to try their hand at making a DB map, I've gone an compiled a list of (possibly) useful resources for you:

DB Maps are easier to create than most unique/normal maps.