Sign in to follow this  
Laddi

Declined Ladaja's Admin Application

Hi there to all whom read this, if you play on vsh or even dodgeball you might know me (Depending on if I have met you or not of course!) I am looking for an admin position on the #1 vsh server, although it has been advertised by killer himself that there are no available positions. The current admins are barely on the server and when they are not hell breaks loose with map exploitation; continuous player aggression by trolls and general misbehaviour that goes unpunished or undealed with. I myself have been a very regular player on this server for 2 years (I come on every single day). And when I and other players come on to the server to have some fun and then have it ruined by matters such as these it really gets on everyones nerves. I have the knowledge of basic admin commands and have experience in resolving matters appropriately. 

Command Example:

E.g. /kick player 1000 years

If given admin I can promise that I would be appropriate and fair with this position given, all I ask is to keep the peace on my favourite server when it gets to points like this. 

If you need references, cookieninja, guardian, Miss Britt, Dandan, Eternal, and pretty much other regulars on the server like retarded arrow and etc can tell you more about me! :D

Whatever decision is made I appreciate your consideration.

Hey there Ladaja,

just letting you know there is currently no positions available for admin or mod on all the servers.

But when there are, you should read how to set out your application.

Have a good 1