Sign in to follow this  
MechanicalMan57

Declined MechanicalMan57's Admin Application

Job: Preferably admin but a mod will be fine

ID: MechanicalMan57

Time On: Pretty much anytime in the afternoons unless i have homework.

Why should I be Admin: I think I should be admin because i am well respected throughout the TF2 community with tons of friends who respect me and vice versa. I am very friendly and won't discourage anyone at all. 

Mic Availability: Always and I am very confident on it.

Known Commands: Only /admin but i will read the Admin rules and study them well.

Been Previous Admin: No but it would be an honour to be an admin for the first time on such a great server.

Read Rules of Admin: I understand them fully just need to read the rest. I will write them down if i have to.

If I stop playing: I will inform anyone instantly but i doubt that will happen cause i plan to stay on this server for a long time.

Additional Info: I like to try to make people laugh whenever i can, try to encourage others and also have fun while doing so. I never intend to hurt someone's feelings cause I've seen what happens.

http://phantom-gamers.net/topic/308-admin-application-template-read-this-before-applying-to-see-if-we-need-admins-or-not/

Please make your admin application more detailed. Maybe adding some colors to help my eyes see the writing better. The link above is to take you to phantoms admin template which you should copy/paste into a new topic and then work from there. Goodluck