Sign in to follow this  
Killer_Awesome_Phantom

Player Rules and Guidelines

Player rules and Guidelines

Thank For joining our servers/community Below here are a list of our rules.

1.0 - General Rules

2.0 - Saxton Hale

3.0 - Dodgeball

4.0 - Admin Infractions

5.0 - Admin Infractions

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.0 - General Rules

The general player rules you should be following for all server are as follows.

Mic / chat / command Spamming - When you makes a consistent/annoying noise, or continues saying the same thing over and over. Also counts as music, this results in a mute. If you continue to mic spam after being muted, you may be kicked. If you continue after that, you will be ban for 1 day and longer if you continue after that.

Mute Evasion - If you leave the server then re-joins in an attempt to continue mic spamming. You will be banned for 1 day or perm muted.

Hacking/Aimbotting - Any form of hacking (i.e Crit Hack ect.) Results in an instant ban. No warnings.

Camping - You can't camp for long periods of time. If you do you may be slayed. The only exceptions to this rule are engineers and snipers.

Stalling - When you stall the round, dealing little/no damage to hale or the other team. You will be slayed.
(NOTE: This also applies to the dodgeball server, if someone is stalling the round, feel free to slay them)

Admin Disrespect - Being abusive to admin may result in a kick or a ban.

Disrespectful or Abuse - While we don't mind a little trolling but we don't tolerate being abusive or racist which might result in a kick or ban.

Exploiting Bug - Do not exploit bugs/commands that give you an unfair advantage (i.e going under map) will result in a slay or a ban

Advertising - we don't allow Advertising of other servers on our server we all so don't allow Advertising in general you will be banned if you break this rule.

Use Common Sense - If other players do not enjoy what your doing you probable shouldn't be doing it.

Listen to the admins - The admin are in charge if they tell you to stop doing something then you should stop

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
2.0 - Saxton Hale

Specific rules you should be following for saxton Hale

Free Pointing - If you (I.E The Hale) allows a user to free point, you maybe slayed. If they continue you will be banned for a day. (Yes, both hale and other players)

First Round Rules - The only exception to the first round is, if anyone captures the point, you can ban them for 5 mins.

Friendly - Being friendly for excessive period of time may result in a slay.

3.0 - Dodgeball

Specific rules you should be following for Dodgeball

Stealing - If you steal a rocket from someone that didn't agree it was ok to steal from then you will receive one verbal and chat warning if they continue to steal then  you will be kicked/slay if he continues then ban them for 1 day.

No Exploiting Bug - Jumping onto walls or going under the map in country will result in a slay.

4.0 - Other Info

Missing Info - If you feel Like some thing is missing please make a post below or contact killer_Awesome_Phantom or Bronte

Contacting killer - When you send me a message on steam i may take a up to 24-hours to respond if i don't respond with in a day please resend the message as i might have lost it when i restarted my computer or some thing.

What are the rules/ conditions on sprays? 

Depends on the admins.

Get the 12vie admins that suck every off and take everything to heart, they don't like many sprays.

Or get a decent admin who actually concentrates on things affecting game play who are normally pretty cool with any sprays.