Matty's app!!

Server/job: Admin for Vsh 1 and Dodgeball

My age: 17

Ingame name: Matty / STEAM_0:1:37469408 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035204545/

What time are you on: I'm on all day including night, sleep during some of the day so i'll most likely be on the server godly mornings depending on how many people are on.

Why should i be admin: Well like some people have said the lack of admins playing on Vsh 1 are really bad, i've only seen acouple eg Hade Byte brains and some of the mods from Dodgeball but they sometimes not on when rules are being broken. I'm a very respected person online and made a good impression on myself towards other online players.

Do i have a mic: Yes i do, use it all the time.

Do i know the commands: Yes i know some of the imported commands eg mute slay kick ect

Have i been admin on any other server: Yes i have been admin on Bunnyhale, Axifortress and Kappa(low gravity server)

Have i fully understood the rules: Yes

If i stop playing on Phantom will i let you know: Yes

Additional info: I know i've been mod and got it removed but i've learn't from my mistakes and willing to take a second chance if not completely fine with me i'll still be playing on the servers.

I'm gay and like men - Hade <3333

post-3584-0-60206900-1450003617_thumb.jp

This application is decent, but there are some question(s) that needed more details.

For example, your "what time are you on" should include your timezones, you can't be on all day and night since you have other priorities besides TF2 (unless you have some sort of holidays but that's only temporary) and "why I should be admin" cant just metion that we/most admins arent active due to other players sayings also your saying "I'm a very respected person online and made a good impression on myself towards other online players", you're basically recommending yourselve to be an admin.

Other than that it's cool :3 see you in game Matt.

-GuardianSnow*