Sign in to follow this  
Bob The Builder

Declined Bob's Admin/Mod Application

Age: I may be 14 years old and it says that you need to be 15 years old or older but I think that I am more mature than a 14 year old.

My Name: bob (my old name was Bob The Builder and I have made an admin application before). My steam id is 0:0:51061683.

What Time I Normally Play: I play some weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends. During holidays I am on almost the whole day.

Why I Should Be Mod/Admin: I have been playing dodgeball for almost a year now and I know a lot of commands like kick, gag, slay, respawn and lots more. I have also had past experience being an admin. i was an admin for a different server.

Do I have a Mic: I have a mic but I do not use my mic all that often. But there are also other admins that don't have a mic and they have been doing very well. But if I have to use my mic to attract attention then I will use my mic.

Commands: I know most of the commands. Especially the essentials like the commands that I stated before. 

Have I Been a Mod/Admin Before: Yes and I really enjoyed being an admin.

Have I Read The Rules: Yes and I thoroughly understand them.

Will I Let Killer Know if I am Going to Stop Playing on Phantom: I will...I think.

Other Information: Overall I think I should be admin/mod because I have practically everything that a good admin/mod needs. The main reason I want to be mod/ admin is because of people like bums galore. They never change their ways and its annoying and I'm sick of it.

Side note: Design plays a small part when someone can't figure out how to simply copy/paste from a template. Everyone sees how it should be laid out, as well as Killer's suggestions, yet we still see a lot of crappy applications.