1. Game/Job?

Dodgeball admin - Currently moderator.

2. Age?

I just turned 16. Birthday is 30/11/1999

3. Ingame name / steam ID ?

Ingame name - Tyresse

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:46793231

4. What time do i normally play?

Since it is the holidays, i will always be online steam( as i have no life and don't go outside) And i will probably spend up 6hours playing on this server every day. When it isn't the holidays and i have school and sport to attend, i will probably spend around 2-3 hours a day from monday-friday and roughly 4-6 hours on weekends.

5. Why should i be admin?

Because i am a very well known player around the community, and i try my best to have a good reputation, and the main reason i'm here, is because i've now been mod for around 8-9months, and i haven't had any consequences from being mod, so i feel like i should have a promotion.

6. Do i have a mic?

I do have a mic, and i'm not shy to use it, i am 16 years old and my voice is much much lighter than most kids my age. Even though people are shy from having high pitch voices, i am not one of those people. Although, i don't speak all the time, i'm usually in a teamspeak channel, but when there is something going on, and the chat is not an option, i will have to speak. I also use my mic on the server to speak to people. e.g skyblocks / diplex / matty and others.

7. Do i know the commands for admin?

Of course. i know basically all the commands out there. I have also helped quite a bit of mods on the server with commands and how to use them.

8. Have i been an admin on another server before?

Nup, but i've been premium on many trading servers. ( you get all the basic commands)

9. Have i read and fully understood the rules?

Yes.

10. If i stop playing on phantom-gamers, will i notify you so you can remove my rank?

Yes.

11. Additional info

About the mic part. i currently use a really really crappy mic, which has eco and very bad quality. But i'm getting a much better headset, with a much clearer mic (that will give me a deep voice) for Christmas.

^totally didn't abuse mod on your resize full spams it.. now you dont have access. 54hrs- csgo 13hrs- tf2 damn right your gonna be active on phantom

I can admit i did abuse the resize command, but that was awhile ago. 

Also, i am probably more active than you, and no offense you don't really do anything as admin. 

^ this proves you're not ready as admin learn to take a joke. Also i'm pretty sure you & Beesley are not besties. You are also wrong as Mookey has banned/done more stuff than you by a long shot.

It's a no from me