Server/job: just a player on dodge-ball.

My age: just turned 15.

In-game name: InsaneMembrane / STEAM_0:0:80402968 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121071664/

What time are you on: right now i'm on for almost most (9am-4pm) days unless i play other games with my friends which usually tends to be for an hour or two a day, when not on holidays i play for about 2-3 hours 6-8/9pm a day until weekends then i play all day.

Why should i be admin: i believe i should be admin because i have gotten along with quite a few people, have never gotten in trouble nor been in any kind of argument and make people laugh every now and then i have also found out that there are some moments where there are no admins/mods on at the time i am on and people steal. i feel that i am responsible, respectful, helpful and all around a good "kid"

Do i have a mic: yes i do and i use it very frequently although sometimes i don't feel up for it like when i just wake up or just plain not in the mood (sad, tired, angry)

Do i know the commands: i don't exactly know all of them but i don't know some such as mute, slay, kick and so on. 1/13/16 now know all commands from reading over all commands for the past couple of weeks (thoroughly read 6 times these two weeks)

Have i been admin on any other servers: no not yet, i had not applied for an moderator job on any server before because i had never known what i was getting into nor did i play enough on those servers on this server i have been basically play all day every day other then today (1/13/16) and a couple of days before because of the painting that me and dad were doing in the house.

Have i fully understood the rules: yes i read over them thoroughly multiple times such as the the commands.

If i stop playing on phantom will i let you know: if i do stop playing i will not be one of those "k9's" that don't say anything until someone realizes that they don't play anymore or just play for only an hour every week.

Has done everything required to apply as an admin, Does use his mic a fair bit that it starts to get annoying xD but what can i say, i think a mod trial for a week, and if he proves himself worth of mod, well he deserves it

76561198055314851.png

every reply you say " i think he should have a trial as mod" 

xero should be promoted to owner

i read your answer and i went over my application, if you do come back to this please re read. if it is still not enough please tell me what i need to extend on :) 

42 minutes ago, Hade<3 said:

Lacking info, some more details would be nice. I will decline this application, but you can re-apply with a more detailed application.