Game / Job: 

Saxton hale mod

Your age?: 

Ingame name and steam id:  

Mr Specz - STEAM_0:0:84998712 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrSpecz/

What time do you normally play?: 

On weekdays/schoolday around 4-6pm Melbourne time(GMT+11) and on weekends and holidays, mostly all day

Why should you be an mod?

I should be mod as I feel like a firm part of the phantom gamers/saxton hale community as i have almost 16 days play time on hale and get along well with most people I play with, I abide by the rules . I see only 1 or 2 admins on, and sometimes none when I play, e.g. Matty, .wo. I am mostly respected by the Phantom gamers community (other than those i piss offby telling them not to break the rules)

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?

I most certainly do have a mic, and i most certainly do use it.

Do you know the commands for admin/mod?: 

Yes, I have read and fully understand the commands available

Have You been an admin on another server before?:

No, This is the server/s I play on, and have always played on in most of the latter part of  1000+ hours of tf2 (other than the valve PL servers)

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated)?: 

Yes, I have read and fully understand the rules and will do my best to follow them.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?:

Yes, If i become inactive, I will let you guys know

On 2/17/2016 at 8:52 PM, Hade<3 said:

Been busy @ work haven;t really had the time to go through the apps i will go through them all on the weekend (If i don't go out)

u gonna get fuked up boii!!111!!1