Matty

For Killer

What did I just read.

Anyway, minicrits on airborne targets is broken currently due to the fact that Valve decided to completely obliterate the weapon attribute that VSH uses for that. It literally does nothing, not even a description on the weapon it is applied to remains. There's already a fix developed for it by Chdata, but he hasn't released it yet. I would imagine he'll update VSH with that fix along with all the other fixes for the Tough Break update at the same time.

As for the Medigun vanity features not working, that's simple a side-effect of how VSH handles Mediguns. In order to ensure none of the attributes of whatever Medigun is being replaced stay behind, we just completely override the weapon with the new attributes. I've already suggested an alternate method that would preserve vanity features, however I don't know if it will be implemented, or when.

On 1/13/2016 at 2:05 AM, Starblaster64 said:

What did I just read.

Anyway, minicrits on airborne targets is broken currently due to the fact that Valve decided to completely obliterate the weapon attribute that VSH uses for that. It literally does nothing, not even a description on the weapon it is applied to remains. There's already a fix developed for it by Chdata, but he hasn't released it yet. I would imagine he'll update VSH with that fix along with all the other fixes for the Tough Break update at the same time.

As for the Medigun vanity features not working, that's simple a side-effect of how VSH handles Mediguns. In order to ensure none of the attributes of whatever Medigun is being replaced stay behind, we just completely override the weapon with the new attributes. I've already suggested an alternate method that would preserve vanity features, however I don't know if it will be implemented, or when.

I told them about the update probs effecting it and never got informed on it getting fixed. But ty for that