Sign in to follow this  
Bronte

Accepted Bronte's Admin Application

Posted twice (other was accidentally posted on a different forum)

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Admin Application for: Saxton Hale

Phantom-Gamers .net |SaxtonHale #1 |Custom Maps |Gameme Stats

IP Address: 203.33.121.29:27016

1) Game mode mostly play on

Saxton Hale:

IP Address: 203.33.121.29:27016 - Phantom

IP Address: 221.121.148.175:27035 - Sevein Sins

(I Highly recommend Phantom :P)

2) Average game play time on Saxton Hale 

2 - 4 hours  (depending if anyone is on the server)

3) Who am I?

My name is Sonny Thorn (just call me Bronte) I am a young 15 year old male living with a couple of my mates in Western Australia.  Yes you may know i am Australian but was born in the United States of America, but has that Aussie accent :happy:

4) During in/out game name/ Steam ID

Bronte - >>click here to see profile<<

steamID32: STEAM_0:1:85395443 
steamID64: 76561198131056615 

5) Am i an admin in any other server

Yes i am an admin on a Idle sniping server

The World of Nope Idle Sniper Server.

IP Address: 66.150.188.194:27015

I hardly play because there's no one on it

Group - >>click here to check out the group<<

Joining is always appreciated ❤️

6) Have i read the rules?

Yes i have read all of the General, Saxton Hale and Admin Rules many times and have greatly understood them. I also will encounter reading the other rules soon

7) When do i play?

Holidays: well i start playing as soon as i wake up, which is around 9, then i play my way up to around 11 or 12 ,then eat a bit, and just play on until it starts to get boring. Then that's when me and my mates just cruise around town

Schooldays: straight away after school (4:10 pm) - (6:00 pm) then gotta do homework

8) Why should i be Admin?

The reasons why is because i am well known to both saxton servers and i am kind, caring and responsible i don't actually use my mic, considering I'm using a MacBook Pro, but mostly because i am a shy person and i did get a bit annoyed last time i used my mic which little 12 year old brats kept telling me my balls are to low (which is saying i have a deep voice). I am also utterly aware what goes around the server and very capable to tell the rules to players who are doing the wrong thing (mostly newcomers). If they don't listen I'll try my best to see if an admin is online who can help.

If I was an Admin:

If i was an Admin, you would be sure that no one will break any rules because I'll be on the server 24/7. Of course i would give them warnings but if i warn them to many times it's either a slay or kick. I will also make the server as fun as it can be and will tag along friends to join.

9) Is this my first Admin application?

surprisingly yes it is, on the Idle Sniper War server i actually became an Admin by accident, then the head Admin known that i attended to his server more than him so he wanted me to stay admin

10) If I'm quitting Phantom would i let you know?

no because i ain't leaving ever in my life <3

11) Do i have a mic?

yes but not that good in quality

12) Do i know any commands?

I have read and fully understand all console and chat commands that are available to my position I am responsible for

Thank you for your time

40 minutes ago, James said:

+1 always see him in saxton. He is also very kind and really pro at being hale

29 minutes ago, MR CRUNCH! said:

+1 He introduced me to saxton and yes it's really fun, tho I'm still a bit bad at it but i highly reckon Bronte for Admin.

no wait actually. BRONTE FOR PRESIDENT!

+1 doesn't do anything unless your an admin, also it looks like your literally made a profile on phantom, to say he's a nice guy. Btw Bronte you've double no triple posted this application now. Please read the apply rules. 

So you've taken the time in writing the application in your own words, using different questions but also the same. This application was almost as good as mine when i went for the job. Sometimes it's just as easy as adding colors to make it easier to read or adding more detail. This application should be like all the other ones honestly. I recommend getting a proper mic, it's easier to talk to players. I'm adding you as Admin please follow/read the rules.