Xero__

R.I.P Michael Hannon

Welp i never thought in the world i would be saying this but i am... Fly high my brother, your sole shall rest in heaven, god thought you had something special, there for he took you so early only 14 way to young, pretty devistated actaully will be tough knowing i have one less best friend in the world. I know you will be there to help me and watch over me from the clouds, its going to be hard to get over anywaysa bro take care up there miss you heaps already. <33

Also for all people out there who ride scooters,bikes and boards please wear helmets, #helmetsarecool http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teenager-killed-after-being-hit-by-a-car-in-rosemeadow-20160123-gmcnd3.html

If you do show respect for my best mate please be supportive and type R.i.p to this beautiful sol Thank you

17 minutes ago, Nightmare :D said:

Worst grammar, jks. Who is dis Michael kid.

Does it matter who he is? He died. Don't be a cunt and say "who is this kid?" that's fucking disrespectful. And why is it you like to look out for one simple typo so you can then say  " Worst grammar"

R.I.P Michael

Sorry about all this negative shit guys, I want to say sorry for what I've done. Bad luck xero for losing your mate, I am starting to change my behaviour. I was just pissy because school was coming up. Once again sorry.

Edited by Nightmare :D

15 minutes ago, Nightmare :D said:

Why is everyone mourning over this kids death, people die. It's his fault not wearing a helmet. People get sucked in to this depressing world because people bring up topics like that. David Bowie died? No one cares about his death? Xeros just being precautious because this can happen to anyone. The law abides to wear a helmet don't feel guilty about someone dieing. The reason I posted that topic before to make people happy in life. Stop being dickheads.

This proves that he isn't suitable for admin/mod

20 hours ago, Nightmare :D said:

Why is everyone mourning over this kids death, people die. It's his fault not wearing a helmet. People get sucked in to this depressing world because people bring up topics like that. David Bowie died? No one cares about his death? Xeros just being precautious because this can happen to anyone. The law abides to wear a helmet don't feel guilty about someone dieing. The reason I posted that topic before to make people happy in life. Stop being dickheads.

Why do you have 123 posts and -1 reputation? lol clearly not worthy of mod/admin

10 hours ago, Xero__ said:

Why do you have 123 posts and 1 reputation? lol

8 hours ago, Nightmare :D said:

No its because I have a life.

How does having over 100 posts with negative reputation Make you "have a life" ??

On 1/27/2016 at 5:30 PM, Matty said:

i want to say rip, but like death is death it was soon i get that but everyone is gonna die no matter wot, if u think i'm a cunt i've got a dick for u to suck on baby :^)

I do get what your saying but in a way he was only 14... to way to young