Sign in to follow this  
Syn.

How did everyone find their way to phantom-gamers

Hey hey so this topic is about 'how did everyone find their way to phantom- gamers', I was just thinking how everyone found their way to phantom gamers and why they ended up stay here?

this is mine. I was playing tf2 right, then I got bored so I deicded to go through my friends list and see what their doing, when I saw one of my friend playing dodgeball I was like "hmmmm dodgeball is a thing on tf2?" So I joined him and then got really angry because I didn't know what to do and kept on dieting so I asked my friend "how do I play dodgeball?", he told me how to play and I slowly got use to it and had lots of fun playing, as I played more and more of dodgeball I slowly got better, i decided to join the fourms so I could keep updated and meet others. So yeah that's my story, what's yours?

4 hours ago, Syn. said:

Hey hey so this topic is about 'how did everyone find their way to phantom- gamers', I was just thinking how everyone found their way to phantom gamers and why they ended up stay here?

this is mine. I was playing tf2 right, then I got bored so I deicded to go through my friends list and see what their doing, when I saw one of my friend playing dodgeball I was like "hmmmm dodgeball is a thing on tf2?" So I joined him and then got really angry because I didn't know what to do and kept on dieting so I asked my friend "how do I play dodgeball?", he told me how to play and I slowly got use to it and had lots of fun playing, as I played more and more of dodgeball I slowly got better, i decided to join the fourms so I could keep updated and meet others. So yeah that's my story, what's yours?

i sucked dick

Well, this is how i started. I played normal tf2. i found dodgeball. i suck dick. i quit. i played normal tf2 again. i decided to play db again, so i did. then i loved BWO. ( is love gay?), copied his/her name, found matty, w8 no didnt know who matty was, my name was BMO Lickes Pie, i found sethyy ( shit cunt), he got banned, i got a dick ted to db, i made friends with other people like OhMyToosh, went in a skype call with them ( with toosh's gf), i kept playing, then i fucked my own lyphe OOO (get it lyphe the db player that quit?, the guys with the scorching unusual?0 owell who cares, unfarted go banned, then i keep playing and got a dick tted

HOPE THIS HELPED <3 Matty

On 19/02/2016 at 5:22 PM, Syn. said: