Current Games And Jobs Availability:

• Dodge Ball Admin (No Positions currently available)
  • Saxton Hale Admin (3 Positions available)

Application template:

1. Game / Job: Saxton hale Admin/mod
  2. Your age?: Age of 16
  3. Ingame name and steam id: Shadden - STEAM_0:1:80418813 - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121103355/
  4. What time do you normally play?: Usually most of my time 
  5. Why should you be an admin?: I think i should be admin to help the Phantom-Gamers community be a safe and friendly environment, I know how to use the commands and all the pushiments. I have been playing in the phantom-gamers community for many years and i know how great it is, i am active most of the afternoon to night.
  6. Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: Not a functioning mic, but i am a very fast typer
  7. Do you know the commands for admin?: yes i know the commands for admin, i have read over them. and hopefully know them all soon without trying to remember.
  8. Have You been an admin on another server before?: No i havent but, this will be good practice for me to see if i can be a great admin.
  9. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Yes, and i will follow and enforce them at all times.
  10. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yes i will notify you straight away, but i won't stop playing.
    1. Additional info: I have very helpful, and will always be there to help