Jack

New VSH Gamemode

So a mod recently decided to have a bit of fun and change everyones class to the same class (Example everyone would be pyro againsy Hale) and in this case i found it very fun so did 31/32 people in the server did ( Trust me theres always gonna be that one kid whos gonna moan about everything). I was thinking maybe setup a new server with this gamemode or Have maybe a round on the actual server where everyone changes class, it would raise your fame for the servers and you would get more people playing :) 

I believe the appropriate term is a "class rush". I'm sure some of the admins do one occasionally if they feel the server would appreciate it. I don't think it really deserves an entirely separate server, nor an automated system. An extra server would mildly divide the server population, and I'm sure nothing but VSH class rushes over and over again would get stale pretty quickly for anyone. While an automated system would technically function completely fine, I think it's kind of tradition for an admin to manually initiate one, wouldn't really know though.

4 hours ago, Matty said:

it's funny how you said a mod changed peoples classes ^ but if people want rushes ask the admins and we'll do a vote or some gay shit idk im too tired bye

I'm guessing that was you who changed the classes.