1. Game / Job: Mod For VSH
  2. Your age?: 15
  3. Ingame name and steam id: Jack [U:1:125564921] - http://steamcommunity.com/id/  jackparris/
  4. What time do you normally play?: Monday to Friday 3:30PM- 9:00PM Saturday and Sunday 8AM - 10PM
  5. Why should you be an admin?: I believe as a mod i could be come an expert at dealing with younger players who join the game. Every player should feel welcome to the server especially younger people. kids who join get told to rudley shut the fuck up, kill themselves or slit there necks by players and admins. If i were mod i could Take situations a lot more calmly. I also would like to start off small and then grow big.
  6. Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: A very clear and easy to hear mic, i use it all the time ;) 
  7. Do you know the commands for admin?: I'm an expert as Admins teach me some of them but i have the commands page bookmarked and i read them everyday
  8. Have You been an admin on another server before?: Not on team fortress 2 but on a Garry's mod prison server and various minecraft servers
  9. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Read them twice just to make sure ;)
  10. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Thats never going to happen so no ;)
  11. Additional info: I think that we could start promoting the server(s) by creating a Steam group, or a Facebook page which im an expert in marketing and advertising as i promote my school, i could do frequent giveaways, updates on the server, or even just a place to chat with one another