1.Game / Job: Admin/mod for VSH Saxton Hale

2.Your age?: 15

3.Ingame name and steam name: | steamname: Fluzz Rebirth
|  steam3ID: [U:1:198357765]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:99178882
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158623493
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pletzer

4.What time do you normally play?: weekdays 3:40pm to 9pm weekends 8:30am to 2am 

5.Why should you be an admin?: i think i should be admin because im a friendly person who gets along with almost evryone i also love to have fun and have a little joke now and then but i can also be serious and inforce the rules if needed  .

6.Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: yes but its terrible so i save everyone the pain and instead i type 

7.Do you know the commands for admin?: yes

8.Have You been an admin on another server before?: no but i believe this would be on learning how to be a good admin

9/Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: yes i have read and fully understood the rules

10.If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: If i stop playing i will let you know so someone else can take my place

11.Additional info: I have no social life so i play almost everyday.Im also shia labeoufs long lost sibling Shia lafluzz  ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

+1 if theres someone whos going to be a 5 star quality mod/admin its this guy. He knows all the commands he practices and hes an amazing person to get along with, without him on the server it would be a boring shitter. #FLUZZ4ADMIN :D

1 hour ago, Moookey! said:

-1 *gets reported most of the time of delaying/exploiting *applies so you can just kick the player that is complaining plus all these players just +1 cause their your friend.

I'm not his friend I just +1 everything cause I'm a lazy bastard :)