Lucy

Add New Rules to VSH Server

Air-blasting Saxton of the end into pit constantly and not allowing him to get back up. I've seen this many times on the server and it has happened to me a few times so i was hoping we could turn it into a rule where we are not allowed to deliberately air-blast him of the edge. I find this really annoying and unfair to the player playing as Saxton and the other players as this is taking an unfair advantage. The pit does do damage, sadly i don't remember the map names on which you can do this, but hale does die eventually if his trapped in completely by pyros.

Fake AFK or Disconnecting as Hale is another thing i also see and is quite annoying, most people are aware that if you type !resetq or /resetq your points reset and you're not hale. I guess this can be seen under free pointing which is against the rules. Also when disconnecting as hale it puts the next person in queue as hale and they are made unaware until they actually play. This is unfair as the player might not want to play as saxton.

These are the main to that i would like to be put onto the server.

Ways to deal with these issue (Air-blasting): Giving the player a warning if they are caught air-blasting hale off cliff, if this continues a slay can be put in place.

"                        " (Fake AFK or Disconecting): i'm kinda going off another server rule here but, if caught fake afking (example; afk as hale then the next round your not afk) or disconnects and reconnects, i believed they should be slayed next round. I guess this measure is kinda harsh, but i find it happens alot and really is annoying as i know some people don't like playing saxton even though its a Saxton Hale Server.

Anyway tell me what you guys think of these, i believe these are quite good rules to implement onto the vsh server.

Cheers for reading :) 

I believe Fake afk is always been a rule from the very start but airblasting off the cliff idk about that one. It's like ur saying airblasting as pyro is like slayable idk man my thoughts (omfg this matty kid thinks he's cool saying what he wants the fucking retard faggot cunt pussy bitch needs to kill himself) and i don't care what anyone thinks (needs to neck himself)

Yeah i'm pretty sure its a rule too, but it was brought up that its not been put into the rules section itself so i wanted to post something about is also.

There is no issue as players being pyro and air-blasting in general, i'm just saying i think on Outblast and the large map with the control point in the middle (not sure about the names) players intentionally air-blast hale of the edge not letting him super jump up, which i think is unfair.

I guess all i'm trying to say is don't be a dick and purposely air-blast hale into pit as it deals damage and eventually kills him, i'm not pointing fingers at anyone its just in general.

Nucleus should be set by default to teleport all bosses to a random spawn point on taking world damage, like the HHH Jr.

Honestly it's not very difficult to not get stuck in the Offblast pit, but if it's really an issue you can just add the map to the Saxton_teleport.cfg or whatever it was and it will be the same as nucleus.

I'm not sure what you mean by fake AFK exactly. Do you mean players who fake AFK to avoid paying Hale, or those who do it to bait enemies in first? Because the latter, while annoying, is still a legitimate strategy.

yeah thats a good idea, hopefully it can be done in future.

WIth the fake AFK, pretty much what you said, they fake AFK to avoid hale then there playing next round, it is annoying might not be able to do much about it but, its a pain when there is only a few minutes left on a map and hale decides not to play. I guess it isn't too much of a pain as he does get slay after 15 seconds of not moving when the round starts.