James

Matty Abuse Report

You guys are fighting like little kids at the play ground grow the fuck up and if you cant then fuck off. Also FYI some off you might have a 10ft pole up your ass and might wanna get that checked

20 hours ago, Matty said:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD listen to jacks insult at the end of the first vid 

i was trying to feel cool ;-;

Well some of us have work, more priorities. But i've read all this shit and non-sense and come to the sense to delete matty as Admin, it's just a fucking hassle with everyone complaining about him abusing so might as well give them what they want. 

James is an admin /mod and the only admins or mods on at the time for Matty to abuse were Bronte, Lucifer and Tunez. its one of those 3. i can conclude it is not Tunez because why would you report yourself xd and I'm not sure about Bronte as he no longer likes me, at the time we were fine. If you look at the top left corner of video 2, you can see Bronte had done 1.2k damage so, how would of it been bronte. Plus i know what Bronte looks like. So James has to be Lucifer. This is my proof from what i have found and may not be accurrate but yeah, enjoy.

@Jacki don't think it really matters who James is, at least his reporting abusive admins i say keep it up, probably a good thing we don't know who it is otherwise im sure people would be giving him shit