Sign in to follow this  
SpiderFast

Declined SpiderFast's Admin/Mod Application

Job: Saxton Hale Vsh

Age: 14 Even though I am 14 I'm responsible and trustworthy guy

Bio: Just a kid who plays video games, loves to muck around but I'm serious depending what the situation is.

Why Do I Want To Be Admin/Mod: I believe I can be a Mod/Admin is because I can deal with younger kids calmly, other players take the situation a bit to far to kids when they get told to piss off or kill yourself. Also I always make  players feel welcomed. I'm a polite, fun and humorous guy for everyone to like :). 

Steam Name & Steam ID: ™☆SpiderFast☆™       STEAM_0:1:59542415

Time Schedule Of When I Play:  7:00 AM-10:30 AM   7:30 PM - 10:30 PM    On weekends including Friday

Hours On Saxton Hale Server: 318 Hours

Have I Ever Been A Admin/Mod On A Server: Yes

Do I Have A Microphone: Yes, but i don't use it

Have You Read The Rules: Yes I fully understand the rules

Do I Know The Mod/Admin Commands: I only know a few but I'll go have a look at them all

Additional Information: I'll contact Phantom Gamers if i quit for someone else to take my spot but that probably won't happen 

Seeya On The BattleField ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+1 DONT CARE WHAT YOU FGTS SAY HES A SICK CUNT ALWAYS UP FOR A FIGHT AT DA CLUB 10/10 DJ YOU WANT A SONG YOULL GET A SONG

update: sorry i was high as the sky yesterday what was i saying?

11 hours ago, Jack said:

+1 DONT CARE WHAT YOU FGTS SAY HES A SICK CUNT ALWAYS UP FOR A FIGHT AT DA CLUB 10/10 DJ YOU WANT A SONG YOULL GET A SONG

update: sorry i was high as the sky yesterday what was i saying?

If you were actually high, you wouldn't go crazy and hyperactive. That's not what marijuana does to you...

9 hours ago, bapple said:

If you were actually high, you wouldn't go crazy and hyperactive. That's not what marijuana does to you...

Ok guy with a flat ass as a profile xd