Sign in to follow this  
B00!

Declined Moderator/Admin Application!

Name: Brayden

In-game Name: B00!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60435869

I am back after a long break from tf2, I have decided to re apply for the position that I was declined of. Here is my re-app.

Why should I be chosen as admin: I have had plenty of experience as being a staff member of a large and popular organisation, I have been owner of 2 ''Garry's Mod'' server's by the name of ''High Time's Roleplay'' and ''Wacked Out Gaming''. I am also interested in helping out Phantom-Gamers within the community to keep it a good and safe environment for all ages. I have been apart of Phantom-Gamers for a while now and decided that It was time that I would try to apply for admin. If I were to become admin I would try my hardest to keep the community running smoothly with everyone having fun with no complaints. Any trouble makers will be dealt with in a reasonable manner. For example if there was a mic spammer.. I would warn the player and tell him/her to stop. If this person continued I would give a 5-7 minuet gag. Once the gag is up and the player continues to mic spam I would temp ban the player for a reasonable time depending on how badly the mic spam was. I have gained a lot more experience since this application, mainly through maturity and simply growing up and have better moral standards. 

Times I play: On weekdays - 4:00PM to 12:00PM

On weekends - 10:00AM to 12:00PM

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Do I have a MIC: Yes I have a mic but I only use my mic when needed or instructed to.

Do I understand the rules/commitments I make if getting admin: I understand all rules to be an admin and will commit to being the best admin I can be. As admin I would enforce the rules not break the rules.

If I were to quit admin, would I inform someone: I would indeed inform someone if and when I was leaving and give them a valid reason why I am leaving. (I would infrom a higher rank) I highly doubt I would ever leave the position of admin, If I were to quit from being admin it would be a proper reason. EG: Life changing things.

Do you understand the commands to being an admin: I know commands to being an admin through experience on other servers. 

Addition Info: I am a very trustworthy person, If I commit to a certain thing I will stay commited untill I can no longer handle it or do not have enough time. (Very rare), I have skype and I am more than happy to chat with a higher rank about anything (Skype Name - brayden-.o.)

I have never been vac banned or trade banned on any occasion.

My Steam level is 60.

I have over 1k time invested into tf2.

I have made over 1k trades within tf2.

I have 3 years in overall time with steam

- Other Names used on Phantom Gamers - 

1. Wacky |Shinigami|

2. Harizaki

I have played with a lot of the old players of phantom, Some people may know:

1. Pancake

2. Miss Britt

3. Cookie ninja

4. Yakunan |Shinigami|

5. Lambo

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

~ B00! or (Brayden) have a great day.

they're 6 people who are trying to apply for admin/mod... they have been sitting there like a couple months waiting for an answer. All i can say is good luck