Sign in to follow this  
Dj woshi

Declined Retarded Avocado | Mod Application

Hello, My name is Lochlin and I have been a player of Phantom-Gamers Saxton hale for 1-2 Years now having over 15 Days game time on that server alone. I Have growen to understand of the rules and how the game is to be played putting the Knowledge to good use to help others. I find my self to be one of the friendlier players in the community welcoming and explaining to the new players the rules and the concept of the server

Why do you want to become Moderator? I believe I could for fill a friendly community and Reinforce the rules when the time comes. I know how to have fun but also so know self control not abusing powers on my self or others.
What have you done to make yourself recognized by the community? I guest my friendly persona towards other players
Age? 16
Are you prepared to be yelled at? Defiantly if I'm not doing my job right i accept what is coming to me 
What have you learned about the server when a Player? To treat others as you would like to Be treated and don't piss off a player

Additional info:

Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RetardedAvo/

I know I might of said or done stupid shit a bit ago but times change people change and yeah

Love to know the out come of the app

Cheers, Lochlin

Hi Lochlin, My name is Jack one of the fellow members who play TF2. For a start i would like to say I don't believe I have ever seen you before on VSH. And second of all try to fill out this template 

This is the Template for Moderator or Admin, whichever you choose to be,

Any help needed will be more than happy to help :)