4.      What time do you normally play:

Monday- 7:30pm – 10pm

Tuesday- 4:30pm – 10pm

Wednesday- 4:30pm – 10pm

Thursday- 7:00pm – 10pm

Friday- 4:00pm – 11:30pm

Saturday- 11am – 11:30pm

Sunday- 9am - 4:30pm and 8pm – 10:30pm

5.      Why should I be admin: I should become admin because I would like to make the Saxton hale server a better, fun and more of a lively place for new people and people who have already played this server a million times . I am mostly liked by all of who play on the Saxton hale server. Also, this doesn’t exactly have to do anything but Lucifer and Cookiez inspired me to become and admin. I will never abuse the admin commands and abuse the wonderful people of the server, thus which is why I should become an admin. I would personally love all people to join the server and have the most fun they can have.

6.      Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: No, but I do have a reason though. Please do not let this change anything. I am a female. By being one, I am very paranoid about a lot of things. Now to the main reason: because one of my best friends was asked to speak on vc by a random guy on steam, so then she did. That guy was saying that her voice was nice and saying that she looked pretty (even though he has never seen her before). So after a day that guy started calling her several times. So as she answered, this guy started to call her a slut and some other shit. As the days went by, the guy asked her for her personal details. So as my friend said “no sorry”, he started call her mean stuff and like told other people that she was slut, retarded and mean names. This leaded her to quit steam or never go on steam again. After hearing this from my friend, I was really scared and paranoid about talking to other people on steam (apart from my friends). Yes, I do understand everyone is not like that but I’m really afraid. I will only talk on chat. I hope you understand. And yes I know  that “no mic no admin “ things but worth a try.(I’m a pretty fast at typing)

7.      Do you know the commands for admin: Yes, All of them

8.       Have You been an admin on another server before: no

9.      Have you read and fully understood the admin and player: yes, I fully understand the player and admin rules.

10.  If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow someone else your take your spot: That will never happen unless my internet is shit, I’m on holiday or I killed myself. Regardless, I suppose that’s ok.

11.  Additional information: I'm Matty's daughter.

hhhhhhm good app but i rarely ever see you on phantom,and im on alot,i would apply but not matter what age i say non one would believe and i dont use mic for my own voice xp

2 hours ago, GG2Me said:

hhhhhhm good app but i rarely ever see you on phantom,and im on alot,i would apply but not matter what age i say non one would believe and i dont use mic for my own voice xp

nah since most of my studies are kinda done, im gonna be playing quite alot now and thanks.

+1 This girl is a mature, and responisble lady, she would probably make the best admin considering most of the staff are flunks and can't moderate xd. If you get admin ill come back and play fulltime

1 hour ago, Jack said:

+1 This girl is a mature, and responisble lady, she would probably make the best admin considering most of the staff are flunks and can't moderate xd. If you get admin ill come back and play fulltime

and then tell my daughter to abuse you :^) gl 

On 15/07/2016 at 10:38 PM, ♥ItsAmanda♥ said:

5.      Why should I be admin: Lucifer and Cookiez inspired me to become an admin.

Hopefully inspired to be better, the bar is pretty low... :P

Amanda is plenty experienced at VSH, is on lots when I've played (dunno how GG2Me hasn't seen you lots), and from some situations I've seen looks to be able to think maturely. Granted the power doesn't get to her head I'd think she'd be fine with admin powers.

7 hours ago, Bytesmee said:

Amanda is plenty experienced at VSH, is on lots when I've played (dunno how GG2Me hasn't seen you lots), and from some situations I've seen looks to be able to think maturely. Granted the power doesn't get to her head I'd think she'd be fine with admin powers.

xD thanks Bytes C:

On 7/16/2016 at 9:18 PM, ♥ItsAmanda♥ said:

nah since most of my studies are kinda done, im gonna be playing quite alot now and thanks.

den you should make a decent admin and i quote , "decent" as without mic  humour aint gonna go around,like what matty does

On 7/18/2016 at 1:34 PM, Bytesmee said:

i dont know how i havent see her that much.... majic

drfht

1 hour ago, GG2Me said:

den you should make a decent admin and i quote , "decent" as without mic  humour aint gonna go around,like what matty does

everyone needs abit of me in there life or they gonna die when ur 35

On 7/23/2016 at 5:43 AM, Matty said:

i've raped nearly everyone that goes on phantom, noone is safe

but im safe arent i? *sees sudden shadow* 

*just escapes* for now..........