Game / Job: Moderator

Your age?: 15

Ingame name and steam id:  Jack  STEAM_0:1:62782460  http://steamcommunity.com/id/jackparris/

What time do you normally play?: 

Monday:3:30-10PM

Tuesday:5-10PM

Wednesday:3:30-10PM

Thursday:3:30-10PM

Friday:3:30-10PM

Saturday:8AM-10PM

Sunday:8AM-10PM

Why should you be an admin?: 

I really enjoy this Gamemode, I would love to bring some joy to those who are having a bad day, or to make those who are in need of help helped. Rulebreakers on this server will be no more. I wouldl ove to make this place more fun for new players, welcoming them into the community, followed by some guidelines on how to play and what you can and cannot do on this server. A few people supported me on becoming mod so i said well third time lucky whhy tf not.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: Oh yeah about that i don't shut tf up

Do you know the commands for admin?: Considering i am admin on a Garry's Mod server, i believe i will get use to the new template of commands for moderator, i will learn them within 10 minutes

Have You been an admin on another server before?: Garry's Mod soverign gaming

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Read them once again, i will take great responsibility on using these commands and will not abuse any of them 

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Obviously

Additional info: So apples making wireless earplugs? Fuck them what about wireless chargers?!?!

20 hours ago, Moookey! said:

jack gets mod = prepare for matty's anus

i am prepare if killer makes this mistake :) 

well i wouldnt abuse unless he joined then the server would probs break