Sign in to follow this  
Raven-chan

Declined Moderator to admin

1. Why do I want to become Admin instead of Moderator?

There are many reasons, some examples: getting someone unstuck by teleporting them out, or just reviving someone by accidental slays or map glitches.

2. What have I done to be recognized by the community?

I am friendly to the community, always having a laugh and making it a more happy environment. I also never abuse my power, and i am always enforcing the rules to those who don't comply or don't know about the rules.

3. Age: 16

4. Am I prepared to be yelled at? Yes, I do try to tell people who like to swear alot that they should try and not do so as much, because many kids play. But if they become to out of control i will simply just gag or mute them.

Well, ofc. I don't really bother with people who swear or yell. Unless it affects fellow gamers, in that scenario I can simply gag/mute them.

5. What have I learned from being a moderator?

I have learned many things from my experience of being a moderator, from dealing with rule breakers, helping out all that i can when someone needs or not, keeping the community nice and friendly. Whilst trying to keep the peace, but punishing those who try to make it and unfriendly place for others.

sure why not as we need more admins active online where shit gets crazy with hackers and such plus this is a 'good' guy

Edited by GG2Me
shadden told me to

6 minutes ago, GG2Me said:

also apprently k said we had 5 in a week so idk

they cant get away anymore, since lmaobox is gone so the vac servers are fine and would be vac ban in a few hrs or days

also wouldnt mind shadde being admin, just killer needs to fix up all the non-active admins/mods

On 9/11/2016 at 6:09 PM, Moookey! said:

they cant get away anymore, since lmaobox is gone so the vac servers are fine and would be vac ban in a few hrs or days

also wouldnt mind shadde being admin, just killer needs to fix up all the non-active admins/mods

good

:P