4. What Time Do You Play:

Monday: 5-9 pm

Tuesday: 5-6:30 pm

Wednesday:5-9 pm

Thursday: 5-9 pm

Friday: 5-10 pm

Saturday: 8-11 am, 3-9 pm

Sunday: 8-11 am, 3-9 pm

5. Why should i be Moderator: i think i should be moderator because i am well known as my old name (Nike) and i am very friendly towards all people that are friendly towards me. Ive been moderator once on phantom gamers and i resigned because i was getting abused by one of the admins but now i thought i could give mod one more try. I am Friendly, Helpful and always here when you need me. i will never abuse the moderator commands and yes i already know all of the commands. i will work to the best of my ability to make saxton hale a friendly and welcoming environment to all the new members and a fun environment to the experienced people of the community.

6. Do you have a Mic and if so do you ever use it?: Yes i do have a microphone, i don't use the mic often though because of 5 years worth of people making me feel insecure and alone and so i don't want someone calling me names and teasing me about my voice.

7. Do you know all the commands for moderator: Yes, i have a copy paste document on my desktop from the last time i was moderator.

8. Have you been an admin on another server before?: Yes, and moderator on this one

9. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules?: Yes, I have read and fully understand the player and admin rules.

10. If you ever stop playing on phantom gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and let someone else take your spot: Yes, i have retired before after i took a 6 month break away from phantom and im not afraid to do it again.

13 minutes ago, ♥ItsAmanda♥ said:

so much admins xd. honeslty i dont see very often on hale sooo but you're a very friendly person that will "not" aboose the commands.

moslty bc they all have a life (faggots) but yea +1 dis nerd he'll be a good boy

45 minutes ago, Moookey! said:

at least i still update the server for you guys if not the server will be hardly be on m9 

hey if you told me how to do update i would gladly do it ( ͡° ᴥ ͡° )