3. Ingame name and steam id:
  5. | steamname: ❤flamekong❤
    | steam3ID: [U:1:124151542]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:62075771
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084417270
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamekong
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084417270
  6. http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamekong/
  7. (I'm not a scamming alt, that was an issue that I got sorted out where I got banned because it was thought that my brother was my Scamming Main) Long story...
  9. What time do you normally play?:
  10. Monday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM | 4:00PM - 8:00PM
  11. Tuesday:6:00AM - 8:00AM 
  12. Wednesday:6:00AM - 8:00AM | 4:00PM - 8:00PM
  13. Thursday:6:00AM - 8:00AM 
  14. Friday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM | 4:00PM - 2:00AM
  15. Saturday: 6:00AM - 2:00AM (Depends) 
  16. Sunday: 6:00AM - 10:00PM (Depends) 
  18. The amount and time that I play depends on what is going on in my life. If it's towards the end of the term I (Like most people) have exams and stuff that I need to revise for. I generally don't have any school work besides from that. 
  19. If it's the holidays then every day will be like a Saturday. However, I have a life. So I won't always be on at these times. 
  20. 6:00AM - 2:00AM
  22. Why should you be an admin?: I feel that I should be a moderator for several reasons. Firstly, I feel that I am a nice person that makes the server a better place for everyone else. I know the majority of the players that play/frequent the server and they know the type of person that I am. I have had past experiences with being a staff member and owning a server altogether, which I will elaborate on later. This gave me an understanding on what it takes to be a staff member. I also help anyone who needs it. 
  24. Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: Yes I do, I have a headset (TurtleBeach PX24) however I don't use it much on the hale server simply because I don't feel like I need to. I am a very fast and accurate typer. However, if I do get accepted as a Moderator I will start using it more, I'm a confident person and I don't get embarrassed or nervous when I use my microphone. 
  26. Do you know the commands for admin?: Yes I do. I have multiple notepad files for multiple servers across many games that I use to keep things like commands and other things that I need. This includes all of the Admin/Mod commands. I'm always adding more to them, so if new plugins get added I'll be sure to add the new commands. 
  28. Have You been an admin on another server before?: Yes, I have been a staff member on a few servers in the past including owning one, not just on TF2, but other games as well. I primarily want to focus on a Minecraft server that I used to own with a friend called "AuSoup". It was a Minecraft PVP server that got a fair amount of users on it for what it was. And had eight volunteer staff members. At that time and even now, there were only one or two servers like ours that were hosted in Australia. However, They were all really cheap and laggy. We saw the opportunity to make one ourselves and we did. The server was up for a couple of months, however was eventually shut down due to a latch of funds. However, owning the server gave me a lot of experience in not just being a staff member, but maintaining a server as a whole. 
  30. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules?: Yes, I have read all of the newly updated admin and player rules and have understood the consequences that are in place if they are broken. 
  32. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yeah, sure I guess. 
  34. Additional info: Bladey spilt coke on my living-room carpet.