Killer_Awesome_Phantom

2017 List Of Things To Fix And Change

Im going to be working on the servers over the next few weeks to try and fix a few of the bug so if their is any thing you guys would like fixed or changed and its not on the list bellow let me know.

List Of Thing to fix:

• !ccc (FIXED)
  • Store (FIXED)
  • !rplayer (FIXED)
  • !smite (FIXED)
  • airborne minicrits with rocket launcher direct hit + reserve shooter (FIXED)
  • !unusual (FIXED)
  • Moderator tags (BROKEN)

This is about the forums, not the server.
Currently you have 2 Admin application templates pinned on the forums.
One is located in the Jobs and Admins Applications forum, the other is within the Archived Declined Jobs and Admins Applications sub-forum. I would assume from deductive reasoning that the more up to date one is the correct template.
Even though this is a relatively minor issue, I'd suggest unpinning and/or labelling the older template as outdated to prevent any potential confusion.

12 hours ago, Starblaster64 said:

This is about the forums, not the server.
Currently you have 2 Admin application templates pinned on the forums.
One is located in the Jobs and Admins Applications forum, the other is within the Archived Declined Jobs and Admins Applications sub-forum. I would assume from deductive reasoning that the more up to date one is the correct template.
Even though this is a relatively minor issue, I'd suggest unpinning and/or labelling the older template as outdated to prevent any potential confusion.

Just fixed this i have hidden the template and disabled creation of new topics in that section of the forum

On 12/01/2017 at 5:06 PM, Bront said:

!smite (better than slay)

How will the ability to Smite people assist you in moderating the server? If anything I'd say it would just make people take you less seriously. Just my 2c, maybe you have a creative way of using it.

On topic, I made another 2 unofficial updates for VSH, you can get the latest version (1.55g) here: https://github.com/Starblaster64/Versus-Saxton-Hale/releases/tag/1.55g
Remember to update your translations file if you decide to use it. Also if you haven't enabled the Eureka Effect already in saxtonhale.cfg, I would suggest enabling it and trialing the change I made for it in this latest update.

Also, I modified vsh_improvements (the Hale damage tracker plugin) slightly so it automatically enables itself when a player joins, and also doesn't show up on the HUD unless the current round is a VSH round. I've attached the compiled plugin and sourcecode to this post if you want to use it.

vsh_improvements.zip

3 hours ago, Starblaster64 said:

How will the ability to Smite people assist you in moderating the server? If anything I'd say it would just make people take you less seriously. Just my 2c, maybe you have a creative way of using it.

On topic, I made another 2 unofficial updates for VSH, you can get the latest version (1.55g) here: https://github.com/Starblaster64/Versus-Saxton-Hale/releases/tag/1.55g
Remember to update your translations file if you decide to use it. Also if you haven't enabled the Eureka Effect already in saxtonhale.cfg, I would suggest enabling it and trialing the change I made for it in this latest update.

they only wanted smite bc it's "cool" idk and ty on the updates all look good

On 1/11/2017 at 4:49 PM, Killer_Awesome_Phantom said:

Im going to be working on the servers over the next few weeks to try and fix a few of the bug so if their is any thing you guys would like fixed or changed and its not on the list bellow let me know.

List Of Thing to fix:

• !ccc (FIXED)
  • Store (FIXED)
  • !rplayer (FIXED)
  • !smite (FIXED)
  • airborne minicrits with rocket launcher direct hit + reserve shooter (FIXED)
  • !unusual (not working)

you need to fix mantreads. stomp and goomba at the same time, now its even more broken as easy 2.5 k dmg with little effort, also what happen to the other 20 names in shop? there use to be alot of titles like undefeated , the awesome etc etc now the highest is just prince ;-; also when you smite someone they lose 50 points total, :/ 

27 minutes ago, GG2Me said:

you need to fix mantreads. stomp and goomba at the same time, now its even more broken as easy 2.5 k dmg with little effort, also what happen to the other 20 names in shop? there use to be alot of titles like undefeated , the awesome etc etc now the highest is just prince ;-; also when you smite someone they lose 50 points total, :/ 

nobody on the server but you, cares about points

9 hours ago, Starblaster64 said:

Mantreads shouldn't be able to goomba stomp and regular stomp at the same by default. Please check the saxtonhale.cfg to see if the CVAR for it has been changed. Or don't, if you'd like it to do both.

What star said, besides i dont really remember when mantreads did that, bc i dont use a time wastin item :^)

Sounded pretty demanding in your post before GG, i'm sure Killer is aware of the problems and is doing what he can to fix it. His fixed a lot of things on the server so just be patient, he is a busy man.