Sign in to follow this  
Killer_Awesome_Phantom

2017 Update: New Admin Positions | New Head Admin | Dodgeball | More...

I hope every one had a awesome Christmas and New Year. Any way i thought i would just give every one a quick update Just let every one know whats going on this year.

New Admin Positions Available:

I will be going trough all our current admin an removing the ones that have been inactive for a while so that should free up some admin/mod slots but please don't apply for mod/admin until the template has been updated to say their are positions available.

New Head Admin Positions Available:

Hade has stepped down from head admin so that position is now available so if your interested check out the admin template for more info.

Dodge Ball Server:

We may be bring back the dodge ball server in a few weeks but i'm not 100% sure yet i will add more info when its available.

Server Update:

I know the server has been a little very buggy lately and i haven't had time to fix it properly over the Christmas holidays but i should have a little time over the new few weeks to fix it. I have started a list of thing i'm fixing in the "Feed Back And sugestions" category so if there is any thing that isn't on the list that needs to be fixed make a post in that thread.

Sign in to follow this