Head Admin Application for: Saxton Hale

Phantom-Gamers .net |SaxtonHale #1 |Custom Maps |Gameme Stats

IP Address: 203.33.121.29:27016

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Age and sex?

I am a 15 year old male

Average game play time on Saxton Hale 

I have been playing around 3-4 hours everyday (over 500 hours on the server)

During in/out game name/ Steam ID

Bronte - >>click here to see profile<<

steamID32: STEAM_0:1:85395443 
steamID64: 76561198131056615 

Am i an admin in any other server

Phantom-Gamers .net |SaxtonHale #1 |Custom Maps |Gameme Stats

IP Address: 203.33.121.29:27016

FYRE-G | Saxton Hale 24/7 | Free VIP

IP Address: 45.32.191.218:27015

Have i read the rules?

Yes i have read all of the General, Saxton Hale and Admin Rules many times and have greatly understood them. I also will encounter reading the other rules soon

command: !rules

When do i play?

(same with my previous app)

Holidays: well i start playing as soon as i wake up, which is around 9, then i play my way up to around 11 or 12 ,then eat a bit, and just play on until it starts to get boring. Then that's when me and my mates just cruise around town

Schooldays: straight away after school (3:10 pm) - (6:00 pm)

Why should i be Head Admin?

I believe i am responsible for this job and will help out players in any way i can. I am very capable to tell the rules to players who are doing the wrong thing (mostly newcomers). I am probably the only active admin who plays and occupies the server to keep it from dying. I am very well known to the server and friendly towards others. To be honest there are hardly any mic spammers and hackers on this server, maybe because i told them off to many times :)(not hackers i ban them instantly). It breaks my heart to see all the other inactive admins don't come on this server anymore. I will also help the community as much as i can and will try to fix a few broken things (if I'm able to fix a few errors). I would also respond to an admin/mod application as fast as i can unlike leaving it open for like over 3 months.

Active admins/mods i know of:

1. .wo (recently)

Is this my first Head Admin application?

Yes this will be my very first Head Admin application. I wish to luck to wo on his app aswell.

>>click here to see fyre-g application<<

>>click here to see phantom application<<

If I'm quitting Phantom/Head admin would i let you know?

Had way to much fun on this server to leave. But there will be a time i will leave my gaming days behind me

Do i have a mic?

yes but not that good in quality. If Head Admin requires a mic i will try my best to use it often

Do i know any commands?

I have read and fully understand all console and admin commands that are available to my position I am responsible for. But i am not too familiar with the head admin commands but i'll just ask hade xd

Hours played on TF2/server (not necessary)

Team Fortress 2: 3200 hours

Server: 602 hours >>click here to see<<

Thank you for your time

I would like to admit something i've done in the past. I am James the well known who got Matty and Cloudyy demoted. I did that because i witnessed to much abuse on that server during that time and had to do something right. This was on my mind ever since and i would like to apologize to Matty for getting you demoted. I think he's learnt his lesson and deserves his admin back.

most of you know already but meh xd

http://phantom-gamers.net/profile/4026-james/

Dw about it bronte mate, it'll alright i did have my times rantin about it but tbh i gave up i didn't really want it to bother me as much as it did + i knew it was u bae hehe x i remember you were in sec for the mrs matty thing so dw love u ily also @Leo ur asian