Sign in to follow this  
Dj woshi

Declined ToP DeCk | Different staff app (Read)

Hi, I know you click here thinking why is this dickhead titled his app differently well because Im sick of been a constant supporter of this server and every time I do a app getting denied with out a second thought. see I've been playing this server for around 2 years. I've met people on this server I've had fun with and people I think are just down right dickheads. I've seen admins abuse the fuck out of their powers and I've seen Amazing admins. I've always wanted to be a something to this server I love it I've enjoyed it for the past couple of years. when I'm not a home and out in the country or something I would happily turn my mobile data on and fucking pump it down and going over thinking it was worth. I would like to say this would be my finial push for a staff position. Also yes I've had a lot of experience with staff roles from games like minecraft to rust I've loved and enjoyed being apart of other community's.

Extra stuff : 16 and half

I do work: But I make time  

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Speed4weed/

You were declined because your competing with applications like Bronte and you didn't even follow the template properly for most of your applications. You all so didn't read the part were it says their is no position available for mod/admin in your latest attempt for admin. We all so don't always have time to comment on why you were declined. As to the admin abusing i'm not all was on the server and when i am they tend not to abuse that i why we need people to report abusive admins and in the case were they have been reported the have either been warned or demoted.

Ps: I declined this app as wells

ps: You may want to check the approved apps for some inspiration in the future.