Sign in to follow this  

Job : Saxton Hale and maybe if Killer releases db i wouldn't mind depends

My age : Legal now "18"

In-game stuff : You already know me by Matty or faggot / STEAM_0:1:37469408 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035204545/

What time do i usually play this game : I guess all day since this game is somewhat my life 24/7

Why would i like this position : I've had many experience being admin and mod for this server, i would like to continue what i love to do for the server which is brighten up peoples days, I am somewhat responsible of takin care of the server i've help this server for many years and i've made it somewhat amazin and also somewhat shitty acordin to some people

Do i own a mic : If im in the mood i'll use it or just make loud noises but yes i do

Do i know the commands : All of them off by heart

Have i been admin or mod on any other server : Yes even your own server my friend

Do you know and understand all the rules : yea i guess so

If i stop playing Team Fortress 2 will i contacted you : yea

Add info : Bronte i hope you're happy and yes i know this looks like a meme app but heck i might as well look like i know what im doin

More info : I may not get mod, but since i'm like the only person tryin for a third chance, this may as well be my last and only chance i'll ever apply for this again

10996584_590672894401210_9182766078864891168_n.jpg

App is a bit short but i think you've learnt your lesson and your application is probably more serious than the other ones in my opinion. The server would much like you back more often. I still don't have the opportunity to accept/decline but I will discuss to killer about yours