Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47524561

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Leeoooo/

What time do i normally play?

Monday: 4:00pm-9:00pm

Tuesday: 4:00pm-9:00pm

Wednesday: TRAINING maybe a cheeky little 6:30pm-8:00pm

Thursday: TRAINING

Friday: 2:00pm-11:00pm

Saturday: Sorry boys cricket from 6:50am-6:30pm might be able to sneak in from 7:00pm-11:00pm

Sunday: ALL DAY YEEE BOIISSS

How ever some nights i might not be able to come on due to having a busy life, especially with family, homework and sporting duties but i should be able to come on during these times. All though cricket season is coming to an end so i might be able to free up a little bit more time :)

Why should i become admin?I realise having power makes you feel to strong and overrated, as you know i was demoted from admin for abusing, yes i did abuse and i accept that. To me now i am way more mature and thanks to getting me demoted i can control my powers now, so overall getting demoted wasn't such a bad thing i picked up some new things and a valuable lesson learnt thank you james/bronte back to the real question now, i should become admin because i am mature and i will be on the server mostly, i have been admin on different servers so i have experienced complaints/issues. Also i love being admin, i love to make the server fun, i love doing my job which is making the server a better place and getting it to how it used to be... also getting its popularity back up. It makes me smile when i make people laugh so for me its a bonus getting admin.
Do i have a mic?: Yep and i do use it alot.

Do i know the commands for admin?Yep know pretty much every command i even know plug-ins too.

Have i been admin on other servers?: Yes, including this one also some other servers on gmod with jack also have an admin system on left 4 dead 2. ikr irrelevant.

Have i read and do i fully understand the admin players and rules?: Yep i have read them all about 5 times.

If i stop playing will i let you know?Yep, ill be sure to contact either Bronte or killer if not tell an admin that can pass the message through to either of them.

Additional infoFor any other people that have been demoted out there and for others that get declined, don't be knocked down by the rejection you have dealt with, use it to you're advantage and rise above it, come back even stronger.. you get knocked down, you get back up but remember this..It's not all about the power but its responsibility and it all depends on you. thanks for reading my app.

if you can't see or its to hard to see tell me right away and i will convert it to normal coloured chat.

So you have the guts to apply again. This application is lacking of info but i will consider it. I was gonna be like hade and reply to this in a couple months but I'm not like that. The server has been getting more players recently by you and mattys attendance. Killer and I have discussed about you starting off as moderator, Please follow/read the rules