I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for nearly 4 years now and the phantom-gamers saxton hale server 1 ever since i started playing. Due to my big interest in this server I have chosen to apply for admin/mod.

Steam ID : boomaster - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086865244/ 

When I Play -

4:00 pm - 10:00 pm weekdays

Whenever I can on weekends

I think I should be an admin/mod on this server as I have been playing the server for nearly 4 years and have seen lots and lots of cheats, hackers, abuse etc. throughout this time. I would mostly like this role to enforce the rules better on the server and make sure all players have a fun time and don't have to put up with rule breakers.

I haven't been an admin/mod before but I am confident with this role and have read all the rules

I do have a mic but only tend to use it when necessary 

I have read the rules many times over the years most of the time not for application but so I know what admins can do :)

I also have been good friends with cookieninja for a while

I don't know what's wrong with your eyes but there hasn't been any sort of abuse ever since leos incident nor have there been any hackers. Not sure if you noticed but they're currently no more spots for staff. You're doing the same as your previous application, it lacks of information and doesn't follow the required template killer has taken his time making. You've managed to be friends with a inactive demoted admin and your point is?

You say you've been playing for 4 years yet you only had steam for 3 years and only have a total of 897 hour on TF2 :)

>>>link to this kids profile<<<

I have also search you up on Gametracker and it seems you only have a total of 30 hours on the server. :)

>>>click here to see this kids game time<<<

Please do not lie on your next application. (hopefully there isn't another application from you ) :)

On 29/01/2017 at 8:21 PM, Bronte said:

I don't know what's wrong with your eyes but there hasn't been any sort of abuse ever since leos incident nor have there been any hackers. Not sure if you noticed but they're currently no more spots for staff. You're doing the same as your previous application, it lacks of information and doesn't follow the required template killer has taken his time making. You've managed to be friends with a inactive demoted admin and your point is?

You say you've been playing for 4 years yet you only had steam for 3 years and only have a total of 897 hour on TF2 :)

>>>link to this kids profile<<<

I have also search you up on Gametracker and it seems you only have a total of 30 hours on the server. :)

>>>click here to see this kids game time<<<

Please do not lie on your next application. (hopefully there isn't another application from you ) :)

Savage af