Jack

Pissed off people

Hello

Its come to my attention that some people are pissed off about me having the rank Admin. I find it quite sad that people are pissed over a virtual tag in front of my name. I applied for admin just like everyone else who wanted admin did (Link to my app:)

I got in after 4 applications and nearly 2 years of playing on VSH. I apologise that you guys aren't happy with the fact i got admin instead of mod. If you checked the rules there isn't a rule against me going strait to Admin. I would like to get to the point and say: If you have a problem with me being admin, take it to killer. Make him demote me if you're that pissed off. But for now i enjoy being admin helping our fellow Phantom players out and making more friends.

PS: @Lucifer It's not a very good look as admin to be arguing with another fellow admin of yours. In fact i find you a very pathetic person to even be able to act like that. I'm 15 years old and I am more mature than you are.

In other words Jack actually worked his work up to admin, so he deserves it, don't go having a little piss pot prank because someone is doing there job better than you are lmao let the kid be, instead of lashing out actually try and help him into his new job and guide him through to actually make him feel good at what he is doing... the server is actually getting in line now. We actually need more Jacks to be around. 

Wasn't on for long and you where already abusing your power by changing peoples classes, your own and slaying me. You're constantly annoying, i'm not surprised you made this post, funny how these little things get to you, not sure what you expected when you became admin and i'm not even sure why you got it in the first place.

Saying your more mature than me is a joke, but i'll let you keep thinking that since you think your top shit now that your admin.

@Lucy screenshot or video any evidence you see of an admin abusing his power. I want to believe if this is true. This also goes for all staff members

and also jack if this is true i've already told you not to change or respawn anyone if they're asking for it. Even if it's just to change their loudout.

24 minutes ago, Leo said:

In other words Jack actually worked his work up to admin, so he deserves it, don't go having a little piss pot prank because someone is doing there job better than you are lmao let the kid be, instead of lashing out actually try and help him into his new job and guide him through to actually make him feel good at what he is doing... the server is actually getting in line now. We actually need more Jacks to be around. 

@Bronte Honestly i'm not saying this because hes my friend but he should take lucifers place or another admins place. Any questions i have had i've gone strait to him and he's helped me out. While being online with him he has helped new players and kept all players in with the rules

1 minute ago, Moookey! said:

knew it would happen bronte that he would abuse but u nevr listen

Would absoloutely love to see you on the server doing your job .wo but your no where to be found my dear.

2 minutes ago, Moookey! said:

knew it would happen bronte that he would abuse but u nevr listen

6:29 PM - Killer_Awesome_Phantom: It depends if it made the game unfun for any one. If it made the game more fun for the majorityof the players i would say no warning but if it made it unfun for the majority then i would warn him. We dont want to be so strick that it becomes un fun to play  but we dont be so unstrick that the game is unfun. as for jack i would give him a warning to maybe not set classes if its going to make it unfun for another player and leave it at that

already gave jack a warning

Just now, Jack said:

Would absoloutely love to see you on the server doing your job .wo but your no where to be found my dear.

funny how u were ded for about more than a month and just applied outa nowhere cause bronte just got head and your app just got accept from bronte for idk wut reason and now your just loving to stay on and probably just abuse ur powers

5 minutes ago, Moookey! said:

funny how u were ded for about more than a month and just applied outa nowhere cause bronte just got head and your app just got accept from bronte for idk wut reason and now your just loving to stay on and probably just abuse ur powers

everyone has school exams and stuff. Plus i think the server knows jack more than you and he left for a quite a while but he's back and more active than usual. I would like to say that everyone who managed to be staff has abused before . It's like what you said to me wo. everyone has abused before, because we were curious on what would make the server fun. We tried so hard to make the server fun until it got overused alot and people started to take a less liking to it so we stopped and let the server be normal. I have warned jack like hade<3 warned me. Reseting peoples class isnt much of an abuse on how i used to do it. *cough !eyeboss

1 minute ago, Bronte said:

everyone has school exams and stuff. Plus i think the server knows jack more than you and he left for a quite a while but he's back and more active than usual. I would like to say that everyone who managed to be staff has abused before . It's like what you said to me wo. everyone has abused before, because we were curious on what would make the server fun. We tried so hard to make the server fun until it got overused alot and people started to take a less liking to it so we stopped and let the server be normal.

server knows him more but they hate him being admin? doesnt make sense to me

Just now, Moookey! said:

server knows him more but they hate him being admin? doesnt make sense to me

Technically by far its only been you and @lucy complaing about me being admin and i would have thought @Matty would be pissed

1 minute ago, Bronte said:

i had people hating me because i was admin until i started donig the right thing. You're lucky jack doesn't do major abuse and give him !rof 10 *cough mooose*

u got hated cause no one know u back then u just applied randomly and got accepted

Just now, Lucy said:

ahaha good thing moose dont have admin anymore ahah i seen him do that shit all the time 

yet being an admin you never once wanted to report this but stayed as a bystander. Smart thinking