Jack

Pissed off people

admins where already aware of it dude, im not sure why you keep commenting on shit, you say your mature but keep draggin shit out. Im tryna leave it be, you've got your warning so i thought you would of learnt by now.

4 minutes ago, Moookey! said:

u got hated cause no one know u back then u just applied randomly and got accepted

i randomly got accepted to get rid of 2 over abusive admins who would do the same shit everyday

Look as much as i'm enjoying reading this thread this is whats going to happen jack you are going cut back on the "abuse" and if you continue to abuse then you will be demoted and lucifer if you have a problem with an admin abusing in the future come speak to me or Bronte don't just slay him as that just escalates the problem and them it turns into a thread and its a bad look for Phantom-Gamers and its Staff.  

Yeah i understand that Killer, will do that in the future. Im not sure why the thread was created in the first place over a petty thing. If Jack was as mature as he says he is, he could of easily avoided this thread and spoke directly to bronte or yourself, but because he likes to advertise whats happened and doesn't care how phantom looks threads like these happen. Sorry to dissapoint, ill be sure to contact one of you in the future if i need too.