Declined #Re-PromoteMooooose

Game / Job: 

Saxton hale admin

Your age?: 

17 (still had 16, oopsies)

Ingame name and steam id:  

Mooooose - STEAM_0:0:84998712 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrSpecz/

What time do you normally play?: 

On weekdays/schoolday around 4-6pm Melbourne time(GMT+11) and on weekends and holidays, mostly all day

Why should you be an admin?

I should be admin as I feel like a firm part of the phantom gamers/saxton hale community as i have been mod on this server before everyone got reset and get along well with most people I play with, I abide by the rules .

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?

I most certainly do have a mic, and i most certainly do use it.

Do you know the commands for admin/mod?: 

Yes, I have read and fully understand the commands available and I used to be on this server

Have You been an admin on another server before?:

No, This is the server/s I play on, and have always played on in most of the latter part of  1000+ hours of tf2 (other than the valve PL servers)

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated)?: 

Yes, I have read and fully understand the rules and will do my best to follow them.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?:

Yes, If i become inactive, I will let you guys know

Extra Information

#PromoteMooooose

Alldain me.jpg

should of read this before applying

So you  wanna be staff again for !rof 10, I don't think so. Perhaps there is a spot when jack gets demoted because he is very close to getting demoted on what I've seen him doing on the server but knowing your past i don't think i can trust you on the server. Plus you're hardly on

9 minutes ago, Bronte said:

So you  wanna be staff again for !rof 10, I don't think so. Perhaps there is a spot when jack gets demoted because he is very close to getting demoted on what I've seen him doing on the server but knowing your past i don't think i can trust you on the server. Plus you're hardly on

WAIT WHAT?!

8 hours ago, Bronte said:

I agree and dissagree with this one, yes he was usin rof 10 alot, but he was a repectful person and did his job well. I would say give him another chance bronte like me ps my opinion 

+1 for me as mooose is a good guy.... i think also jack should stay admin , does it pick on kids when they derseve it ?no does it troll teams? no does it slay random times at ppl? no etc etc

34 minutes ago, GG2Me said:

+1 for me as mooose is a good guy.... i think also jack should stay admin , does it pick on kids when they derseve it ?no does it troll teams? no does it slay random times at ppl? no etc etc

doesn't* and what did i just read ^

31 minutes ago, Matty said:

doesn't* and what did i just read ^

oops i meant he* instead of it, i dont look when i type or what i type i just spam whats on and done no checking:sleep: