Sign in to follow this  
CaTT

Declined CaTT's upgrade to admin app (2)

Why do you want to become Admin instead of Moderator? if i became admin i would have access to more commands and could make people have more fun by using fun commands to spice things up if they wont to. i would also continue to keep an eye out for people breaking rules.

What have you done to make yourself recognized by the community? i have played often on the server and got to know most of the admins and staff i am also well known to those who play on the server often.

Age? 16

Are you prepared to be yelled at? yes if i have done something wrong or need to do something else right.

What have you learned about the server when your a moderator? to make sure to enforce the rules of the server and make people have fun :)

19 hours ago, Moookey! said:

"  i would also continue to keep an eye out for people breaking rules. " totally... saw u u were about to point farm, and last time u wernt a staff u were point farming with griffin pretty sure u would do the same when other staffs arnt on just like jack. 

i was about to point farm once yes before i was staff but i have never actually point farmed on the sever i currently only have around 4600 points in rank and i dont do anything with griffin half the time hes just being a pain and people want him muted or gaged because of his complaining. This one time you saw us was a while ago and bronte was on at the time and slayed us.

1 hour ago, GG2Me said:

No whenever your on without any other admin or modds you spam smite and gags on ppl so no

i have never spamed mute and i dont have access to smite i only ever use "slay" at the ends of rounds or on afks, also i only mute those who spam or yell into mic or are harassing people. which is what i am supposed to do.

10 minutes ago, CaTT said:

i have never spamed mute and i dont have access to smite i only ever use "slay" at the ends of rounds or on afks, also i only mute those who spam or yell into mic or are harassing people. which is what i am supposed to do.

he means mookey noob

Was i replying to mookey? or was i replying to catt, although catt you have spam some slay on ppl before and after rounds plus mute and sometimes gag on griffin(well thats reasonable) and the newbs