2. Your age?: 17
  3. Ingame name and steam id: 

| steamname: ♥flamekong♥
| steam3ID: [U:1:124151542]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:62075771
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084417270
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamekong
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084417270

1. What time do you normally play?: The times listed are times at which I am available at. There is no guarantee that I will be active on the server at these times, much like everyone else:

Monday: 7:00AM - 8:00AM | 3:00PM - 8:00PM - Most likely will be on
Tuesday:6:00AM - 8:00AM - Not certain, may be on
Wednesday:6:00AM - 8:00AM | 4:00PM - 8:00PM - Most likely will be on
Thursday:6:00AM - 8:00AM - Not certain, may be on
Friday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM | 4:00PM - 2:00AM - Will be on somewhere in this time frame for a long period of time
Saturday: 6:00AM - 2:00AM (Depends) - Will be on somewhere in this time frame for a long period of time
Sunday: 6:00AM - 10:00PM (Depends) - Will be on somewhere in this time frame for a long period of time

Once again, things happen in people's lives that prevent them from doing certain things. Just because I listed a time, doesn't mean I'm guaranteed to be on.

1. Why should you be an admin?: I feel that I should be a moderator for several reasons. Firstly, I feel that I am a nice person that makes the server a better place for everyone else. I know the majority of the players that play/frequent the server and they know the type of person that I am. I have had past experiences with being a staff member and owning a server altogether, which I will elaborate on later. This gave me an understanding on what it takes to be a staff member. I also help anyone who needs it. Finally, I've been playing Phantom-Gamers for a very long time.
  2. Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: Yes, I do have a very high quality mic and do use it on some occasions. But if I get accepted as Moderator, I will use it when nessisary.
  3. Do you know the commands for admin?: Yes, every single one. If new plugins get added I can just look up the commands for them...
  4. Have You been an admin on another server before?: I've' been staff on many servers across my many years of playing TF2. I was Admin on a fairly large Jailbreak and Hale network many years ago. I own a server, it many not be a very big one. However, because of it I've come to know all the commands for plugins that many popular servers use. This may be off topic, but I did own a Minecraft server network which became quite popular for what it was. A fair few donations came threw which let it keep up for about a year. Only for the other Owner to disband it and the game entirely. This did teach me the types and the amount to punish certain people for the actions.
  5. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) : Yes, I have read the newly updated rules and guidelines and have understood the punishments for breaking them.
  6. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: That is if I ever stop playing it. But sure I guess ;)
  7. Additional info: Thanks for reading! Played this server for many years and have made tons of friends with the players and staff. Hope you take everything into consideration when making your final decision.