Sign in to follow this  
CaTT

Accepted CaTT's upgrade to admin app

Why do you want to become Admin instead of Moderator? if i became admin i would have access to more commands and could make people have more fun by using fun commands to spice things up if they wont to. i would also continue to keep an eye out for people breaking rules.

What have you done to make yourself recognized by the community? i have played often on the server and got to know most of the admins and staff i am also well known to those who play on the server often.

Age? 16

Are you prepared to be yelled at? yes if i have done something wrong or need to do something else right.

What have you learned about the server when your a moderator? to make sure to enforce the rules of the server and make people have fun

When i made this template for upgrading i didn't expect people to actually use it. 
In my opinion age restriction should be 16 for admins Phantom should know this. (not saying this app is wrong) 

Your app is very right but very wrong. Admins should not be using 'fun' commands but in saying that i did use it often. So why not? 

I say do it, lol cause why the hell not 

Hade~

3 hours ago, Hade<3 said:

When i made this template for upgrading i didn't expect people to actually use it. 
In my opinion age restriction should be 16 for admins Phantom should know this. (not saying this app is wrong) 

Your app is very right but very wrong. Admins should not be using 'fun' commands but in saying that i did use it often. So why not? 

I say do it, lol cause why the hell not 

Hade~

are you saying you did an unchart, banned reported :^)