Job and Server : Admin - Saxton hale - IP : 203.33.121.29:27016

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your age: I am currently 15 years old with the date of birth being: 17th / 01 / 02

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your ingame name and steam ID:  Mr. Griffin - SSTEAM_0:1:148345256 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/counterstrikelover/

What time do you usually play:
(Holidays)Mondays - 9am - 8pm
(Holidays)Tuesdays - 9am - 4:30pm, 6pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Wednesdays - 9am - 8pm
(HolidaysThursdays - 9am - 4:15pm, 5:30pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Fridays - 9am - 8pm
(Holidays)Saturdays - 12:30pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Sundays - 9am - 8pm
(School)Monday - 3pm - 8pm
(School)Tuesday - 3pm - 4:30pm, 6pm - 8pm
(School)Wednesday - 3pm - 8pm
(School)Thursday - 3pm - 4pm, 5:30pm - 8pm
(School)Friday - 3pm - 8pm

Why do you think you should be Admin: I think I should become Admin because I am loyal, respectful, friendly. I will do whatever it takes to be an Admin / become an Admin. If you don't think I am trustworthy enough to be Admin. I'd be fine without the moderator spot. I take Admins and Mods very seriously and I give them all my respect. I've been in situations where there have been no staff members on and someone has to deal with the situation, I seemed to tackle that situation pretty slowly, because I wasn't staff. It's up to the other guys to see if I'm a worthy Admin and of course its Bronte's choice.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it: I do have a microphone, I use it quite frequently, I don't like using it when it's extremely cancerous in the voice chat. That's when shit gets real really quickly in my opinion.

Do you know the commands for Admin: Yes I do know the basic commands for admin. I will go and learn all the other commands for admin as I go along.

Have you been admin on another server before?: No I have not been admin on any other server. (I just hope you guys will trust me on this)

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Yes I have read and fully understood the terms and conditions of being / becoming admin. I promise all of you I will not break a single one of those rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else to take your spot?: Yeah I will. But I will come back sooner or later and look back at what I actually did with my worthless life.

Additional info: Guys, I know most of you dont like me but give me a chance at this. I can guarantee you I'd make a good moderator

DerpyEgg and Bronte told me to ecks dee. This is probably gonna get denied in an hour. 

ALSO: Bronte, I moaned into the mic both yesterday, and today with you saying I'd get admin. So I'm expecting you to keep your word

Thanks to all of you

~Griffin

I don't see others saying it and sorry for being negative about it, but the the amount of times you go off at people and lose your cool is crazy, i don't no how you will go as mod or admin. I think if someone ends up getting on your nerves you will end up slaying, kicking or gagging them. But thats my opinion up to Bronte and killer. I will say i commend you for being persistent in trying for the 6th or 7th time maybe you've changed.

Just now, Lucy said:

I don't see others saying it and sorry for being negative about it, but the the amount of times you go off at people and lose your cool is crazy, i don't no how you will go as mod or admin. I think if someone ends up getting on your nerves you will end up slaying, kicking or gagging them. But thats my opinion up to Bronte and killer. I will say i commend you for being persistent in trying for the 6th or 7th time maybe you've changed.

I see what you're saying there, I am a very triggerable person, I am currently working to make myself a better person.

Okay so if i even have any source of power, to be absolutely honest. You shouldn't get Admin reasons include; 

1. Trying 5 times? 
2. Saying in your first sentence " I will do whatever it takes to be an Admin / become an Admin."
3. You say there have been situations where there isn't a Mod/Admin available. This should not be a issue was there only 5 people on at the same time?
4. lol this is just silly " I don't like using it when it's extremely cancerous in the voice chat. That's when shit gets real really quickly in my opinion. " - When i was on the server you tried to roast me, in my defense i roasted back and silenced you with words not power. Admins should be able to do the same with every situation. 
5. You moaned on your mic. 

These reasons are why you would not make a good Admin/Moderator. Maybe in another year have a break in trying for awhile.
That being said some constructive criticism is that you need to get some advise in being admin watch and learn from others, if they abuse obviously not the way to go. You did taker your time on this app, but... no need to rush into things. 

Hade~

2 minutes ago, Hade<3 said:

Okay so if i even have any source of power, to be absolutely honest. You shouldn't get Admin reasons include; 

1. Trying 5 times? 
2. Saying in your first sentence " I will do whatever it takes to be an Admin / become an Admin."
3. You say there have been situations where there isn't a Mod/Admin available. This should not be a issue was there only 5 people on at the same time?
4. lol this is just silly " I don't like using it when it's extremely cancerous in the voice chat. That's when shit gets real really quickly in my opinion. " - When i was on the server you tried to roast me, in my defense i roasted back and silenced you with words not power. Admins should be able to do the same with every situation. 

These reasons are why you would not make a good Admin/Moderator. Maybe in another year have a break in trying for awhile.
That being said some constructive criticism is that you need to get some advise in being admin watch and learn from others, if they abuse obviously not the way to go. You did taker your time on this app, but... no need to rush into things. 

Hade~

RIP I got roasted

6 minutes ago, Hade<3 said:

1. Trying 5 times? 

Hade~

hade i thought you quit this thing and now you come back full savage on unsuspecting new ppl, lol

13 minutes ago, Lucy said:

i dont slay or do any of that if someone triggers me if someone is doing something wrong e.g spamming or mic spamming yes i might but just because i dont like the way someone is playing or something like that dosnt mean ill go crazy at them ill just tell them the rule if there is one or just leave it if its not important. i know its just your opinion and thats fine thanks for the feedback.

Just now, CaTT said:

i dont slay or do any of that if someone triggers me if someone is doing something wrong e.g spamming or mic spamming yes i might but just because i dont like the way someone is playing or something like that dosnt mean ill go crazy at them ill just tell them the rule if there is one or just leave it if its not important. i know its just your opinion and thats fine thanks for the feedback.

sounds mean now that i read it :P

eh, another thing ill say is griffin he is easily triggered and does go asshole on people, but heres the thing, does he keep the grudge on and non stop? no is it forever like other ppl? no is he mostly a good person? yes/no. we can only see what will happen when he does get admin, not predict what apocalyptic thing could happen. lets just wait and see

Just now, GG2Me said:

eh, another thing ill say is griffin he is easily triggered and does go asshole on people, but heres the thing, does he keep the grudge on and non stop? no is it forever like other ppl? no is he mostly a good person? yes/no. we can only see what will happen when he does get admin, not predict what apocalyptic thing could happen. lets just wait and see

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12 hours ago, GG2Me said:

I like what you said, I'm pretty sure Bronte could see a slight change in me and how I react to people. Still easily triggered but I do handle it pretty well, I should say. Should've said something earlier :P

15 hours ago, CaTT said:

this is about grif not you catt dunno why you wrote that haha

5 hours ago, Lucy said:

i thought this was my app i clicked the wrong one im not a smart haha thanks for pointing that out LOL

8 minutes ago, CaTT said:

i thought this was my app i clicked the wrong one im not a smart haha thanks for pointing that out LOL

5 hours ago, Lucy said:

I was confused on why Catt said that