Sign in to follow this  
GG2Me

Declined GG2Me admin/mod app

Game and job

• Admin-Saxton hale server-Phantom Gamers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  In game name and Steam Id:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What time do you normally play?: 

• Friday – Sunday
  • On random times maybe whole day or 3 hrs
  • On holidays its up to 10hrs 10am-8pm
  • But mostly random

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should you be a admin?:

• I am online alot to see when bad shit is happening
  • I know alot of people on the servers 
  • I can have peaceful conversations
  • I can easily react to other players when asking, doing crappy things or norms
  • I am loyal to the server
  • I can be respectful to people
  • I have what it takes although i can be triggered i can deal with 12vies and other cancerous things

Do you know the commands for mod?

• I can google it
  • I can check from friends 
  • I can check from admins or mods or random people

Have You been a Admin on another server before?:

• No i have not, yet :^)

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?

•  pretty much and if not i can check when i have time

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?:  

• Phantom Gamers is the only server i play

Additional info:

• i play games non stop, have a tiny white dog named minnie, i can deal with anyone cancerous "fight fire with fire" and ik alot of ppl so yeah gimme admin now plz hoyhoyhyo 

Do you have mic? if so how much do you use it:

• Yes i do have mic however i do not use it what so ever as i dont see much of a need also you dont wanna hear my voice

GG2ME - You're a great player and have been around for awhile even back when i was hanging around but man. You should know that this admin app is not acceptable. Even if i was to make the choice of you being admin/mod i would have you retry and have some effort. A good hint to get killer to accept it is to add pretty colours ;)

1 minute ago, Hade<3 said:

GG2ME - You're a great player and have been around for awhile even back when i was hanging around but man. You should know that this admin app is not acceptable. Even if i was to make the choice of you being admin/mod i would have you retry and have some effort. A good hint to get killer to accept it is to add pretty colours ;)

ok ill try make it again

5 minutes ago, Hade<3 said:

Yeah I did that and Lets say the ending wasnt pretty

37 minutes ago, Hade<3 said:

yup i edited the app