Sign in to follow this  
Matty

Declined real mod to admin

noobs

1. Why would i like to be admin instead of mod : Because i'm fully capable of becomin admin as i once was and felt like i did a decent job at it, acordin to some people

2. What have i done to be known : I guess just being on the server having a good time with the kids, makin them feel like they should be on this server

3. My age : 18 and legal "bronte call me ;)"

4. Am i ready to get yelled at : Don't really know if this is serious or not but k

5. What have i learn't : I've learn't to be a better person than what i was last year and i'll be able to do my dutys as admin

i dont do apps that's all you're gonna get outta me

So far i've gotten a few no's from people and recent staff members, considering about your past. I suggest a bit more time as moderator for the time being, and once you're confident that you deserve this spot, i will reconsider.

Edit: I've also heard that you don't do much to moderate the server, I hope that isn't true.

19 minutes ago, Bronte said:

So far i've gotten a few no's from people and recent staff members, considering about your past. I suggest a bit more time as moderator for the time being, and once you're confident that you deserve this spot, i will reconsider.

Edit: I've also heard that you don't do much to moderate the server, I hope that isn't true.

he actually does tho, even i was suprised.

14 minutes ago, Matty said:

i guess from time to time but there really anythin needs to be done besides slayin afks and muting idiots

na i just beat you to it ;]